Chapter Three: Best Friends Forever & Ever

||Chapter Three: Best Friends Forever & Ever||

Thea's POV:

"Thea!" Cameron was brewing in negative emotions from outside my bedroom door which was bolted shut.

Well, kind of.

If a broom through the double door handles count then it was bolted.

I was pretending to still be sleeping but I knew that he knew I wasn't because A.) The noise of his banging and yelling would wake me up. B.) It was ten in the morning. I never slept that late unless I was drinking the night before. Which I wasn't.

"Abre la puerta!" He kept banging against the door but was unsuccessful in freeing my amazing lock.

"How many times do I need to inform you that I don't speak Spanish." I reminded him for the millionth time since I had met him.

"I said: Open the door!" I heard him huff out a breath from outside my white doors, obviously he was tired from shouting and banging. "How's this door locked anyway?"

"Oh, well no! And a broom." Strands of my hair was feeling a little rebellious as they decided to have a party. Pretty much creating a huge mess. Ah how I loved bed hair.

"Please!"

I sighed and pushed the bed covers away from my body, swinging my legs over the edge of my bed. I stood up, with a little sharp pain in my head - probably from the ball incident yesterday - and took the broom out of the steel handles.

The doors swung open, Cameron tumbling after it, looking shocked and out of place for a second.

"You let me in?" He asked dubiously.

"I know you, Cam. You won't give up until you get your way. Spoiled jerk." I joked and shoved his shoulder lightly. It was then that I noticed that his face still had the marker all over it but looked like it had been scrubbed at. His hair wasn't wet so he hadn't had a shower yet which meant that he hadn't found my surprise yet.

Cameron glared at me which seemed to intensify when he noticed me looking at his marked face. He took a menacing step towards me but I refused to cower back.

"Thea, Thea, Thea." He reprimanded, taking more steps forward until he was right in front of me which made me scowl at him.

"You deserved it." I blurted out, the thought of being pissed off slipped from my mind before I realised I was forgiving him and held my scowl once again. He circled me like he was the predator to my prey.

"Maybe I did." He whispered in my ear and I shivered.

He may be my best friend but he was a damn fine one. So you couldn't blame me for being affected by him.

"You still do." I whispered back angrily. I had no idea why we were whispering but I went along with it anyway. I had nothing better to do.

I felt Cameron's chest against my back and the warmth radiating from him made me never want to move. He leaned forward so his lips were lightly pressed against the shell of my ear.

I had to suppress another shudder.

Gosh Thea, he's been doing this for years, you need to get used to it sometime.

"Not after last night and I know it was just for the thrill of the moment. What else did you do to use for your own benefit?" He spoke, his hot minty breath attacked my neck.

"Nothing." Yeah okay so I was defiant and stubborn but it served him right!

"What did you do? Take photos to blackmail me with?" He questioned, moving around me so he was in front of me again. Finally, I could breath again but now that I could talk, I couldn't because he nailed it right on the spot. Always had to be right, didn't he?