「five」

Jumin didn't waste any time leading you to the pleasure room. Your mind was in a haze as you followed him there, happily anticipating what would happen next. The sky was the limit in this case, especially with someone like Jumin. Anything could happen at this point and for some reason, that didn't worry you.

He led you over to the bed, leading you past all the sex toys that you were curious to test out, but he had different ideas for the moment. He motioned for you to take a seat on the bed while he stood in front of you.

"Before we do anything else, I must explain the few rules I have," he stated calmly.

You gulped nervously. "Rules?"

"Indeed. Rule number one: you are only permitted to call me 'sir' or 'master' in the bedroom. Outside of it, you may refer to me as whatever you wish," he explained, earning a nod from you.

"That's easy enough. What's another rule?"

"Eager. I like it," he said with a smirk. "Rule number two: you may only cum after asking for and getting my permission to."

You subconsciously rubbed your legs together after a flood of heat overcame your lower region at the sound of his words. You tried not to make it noticeable, but getting something past Jumin was a task difficult for even the most skilled.

"Rule number three: you must obey all my commands given in the bedroom. Failure to do so will result in punishment."

"W-what kind of punishment?" you questioned, more curious than scared.

Jumin merely feigned an innocent smile. "You'll just have to see, now won't you?"

A blush bloomed on your face as your mind wandered to other places. You vowed to yourself that you would eventually test out to see what exactly his punishments entailed, but now wasn't the time. Now you would finally see if this was a good decision after all.

"Are you still in agreement to all of this?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now strip," he ordered sharply, his usual demeanor changing.

You stood up and ever so slowly removed your clothes, relishing in the look of impatience that crossed over him as you did so. In your mind, dragging it out would only result in more pleasure for you.

As soon as you were done slipping off the last of your clothing, which just so happened to be your panties, Jumin's lips locked onto yours in a frenzied kiss. The man who was usually so composed in the office wasn't as tolerant in the bedroom. His fingers buried themselves in your [hair color] hair and your hands steadied themselves on his clothed chest, wishing more than anything that you could rip the restricting fabric off right then and there.

Once he was bored of the kiss, he roughly pushed you onto the bed where you laid fully exposed, gazing up at him in wonder of what would happen next.

"Don't move, slut," he ordered.

You couldn't quite tell why, but being degraded did nothing less than turn you on. You could feel your juices dripping down your thigh as you watched him head to the wall which displayed various different kinds of ropes and shackles.

Coming back with four pairs of handcuffs, you laid still as he cuffed your wrists and ankles to each side of the headboard and footboard, leaving you lying spread eagle on the bed. Once he was done, you gave an experimental tug on one of the restraints only to realize it didn't budge at all.

Only Jumin could release you. You were completely at his will.

Any normal person would be terrified under these circumstances, yet you weren't. As crazy as it was, you wholeheartedly trusted the man before you. You wanted to experience the things he would do to you, no matter how crazy it was.