28. Home

Aaliya's Pov.

It's been two days and I've been avoiding Brandon since then. I myself don't know that why am I even doing that.

Yesterday, he asked me for lunch and when I denied, he offered dinner. I mean why? I told him I have a lot of homework to do, knowing that the excuse wouldn't work for long. We have to meet up for the dance practices, anyway. To be honest, we've come quite far with the practices and it's going pretty great too.

Then what is the problem?

"Hi, hoe!" Vinnie greets, walking towards me through the college's hallway.

"Hey! Wassup?" I ask.

"Yeah, gr- Eww!" She says, looking past my shoulder and making a disgusted face all of a sudden. I knit my eyebrows in confusion as I turn back to have a look.

"Slut Ayesha and Dustbin again!" Lola says.

Wait, when did she come here?

"Dustin, Lola", Vinnie reminds her.

"Well, he looks like a dustbin for sure", she shakes her head.

"Then I must look like a dustbin as well?" Gia shuts her locker, facing us.

Seriously, what's wrong with me? When the fuck did she come?

"Oh, babe. Trust me, you look worse", Lola patts her shoulder, pouting as Gia whacks her arm away.

"Guys, you all need to stop giving them so much importance", Gia says, keeping a steady face making the three of us roll our eyes.

"Gia, don't you have any problem with your brother dating Ayesha?" Vinnie questions, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Ayesha The Slut, to be precise", Lola smiles.

"I don't know. I mean if she makes him happy, then okay", Gia shrugs her shoulders.

"G, this is Ayesha we're talking about. Your brother maybe elder than you but he's as innocent as a cloistered nun", I state.

"Innocent?"

"Cloistered?"

"Nun?"

Gia, Vinnie and Lola say, one after the other in a row.

"For your kind information, Al. He's none of them, now", Gia says.

"Seriously?" I ask, surprised.

"Yes. He like changed, totally after he got his heart broken by you", she answers.

Oh, yeah. Dustin proposed to me in 11th grade. I found out that he had a crush on me since along time but I wasn't never like really interested in him so I had to turn him down. He was a geek at that time but hey! That wasn't the reason of rejecting him. Since then, he's been avoiding me.

"Haha. Dustin just got his heart been thrown in a dustbin by Aaliya", Lola says and starts laughing like crazy on her own lame joke but stops when she notices none of us laughing.

"Your sense of humour is crap", Vinnie shakes her head.

"Uh..I need to go to the library. Bye guys", I say, walking off.

"Right in the morning?" Lola questions.

"Assignment!" I shout as I proceed to climb the stairs.

Who knew that there wasn't an assignment making me walk off suddenly.

I stop and turn back to see Vinnie pulling Brandon close for a hug.

------------------

"What? You guys coming to my house?" Vinnie asks.