Saviour (Another short one)

(Y/N)'s Pov

"What the hell?!" I yell at my boyfriend, L. "I thought you were gonna spend time with me today!"

Yes, we were arguing  in the middle of the night.

"I tried to!" He shouts back at me. "I had a lot of work to do! You know how busy I am!"

"That doesn't mean you can't take a break! You're gonna work yourself to death!" I yell at the top of my voice. I was worried about him!

"Why do you worry about me all the time?! I'm fine!" L shouts.

"You know what?! Fine!" I grab my handbag and walk out the room.

"If you're work is that much more important, then I'll leave!" I call back to him.

"(Y/N) wait!" L calls back to me.

I ignore him and continue to walk until I was out of the building. L proceeded to follow me.

"Stop following me!" I call to him as I walk out onto the midnight streets.

"Just hear me out (Y/N)!" L says to me.

"I don't want to!" I say to him as I walk out onto a road.

"But (Y/N)-"

"JUST SHUT UP!!" I yell at him.

I wasn't keeping an eye on the road...

"(Y/N)! LOOK OUT!" L yells at me.

I turn around to see the bright lights of a car coming towards me.

I scream as I waited for the impact.

But it didn't happen.

Instead, I felt L pounce on me and push me out of the way and onto the pavement just in time.

"Get off the road next time!!" The driver yells at us.

"Shut up! Slow down a bit next time, idiot!" L shouts at him.

L turns to face me.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" He asks me.

I open my eyes and gasp at the position we were in. L was lying on top of me.

I look away, blushing.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for saving me", I whisper quietly to him.

He helps me up, and before I could say or do anything, L wrapped his arms around me and brought me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry...for not being able to spend time with you. I promise I'll get time off tomorrow, and we could watch a movie or something, together. Just me and you", L hugs me tighter after saying those words.

"Just, please don't leave me!" He says, his voice starting to break.

"Don't cry!" I say to him, as I hug him tighter. "It's my fault! I should have known better! I mean, you're the world's greatest detective! Of course you would be very busy! I should be more respectful". My voice starts breaking too.

We pull each other tighter into the hug, as we start sobbing into each other's shirts.

"I promise I will spend as much time as I can with you (Y/N)! You mean the world to me!" L says, as he broke the hug to stare into my teary eyes.

"Thank you. And I promise not to leave you like that again. I'll be sure to help you with your work too in any way I can!" I sob to him.

"You don't have to do that", L says, smiling sadly.

"I want to! I don't want you to think that I want you all the time! It's not all about me!" I pretty much shout at him.

"Thank you (Y/N). How did I find someone as kind as you?"

I giggle a little at his question, as we both lean in for a sweet, passionate kiss.