Family?

Suho pov

I was in my room when.....
SUHO OUR PHONE IS RINGING
Chanyeol and Baekhyun said at the same time. All the members were in the living room watching same kdrama on TV.

''How is it?'' '' It's they boss '' '' Ok your not weird at all '' I get my phone and answer the call.

'' Hello ''
'' Suho I was talking with the company and we decided on some thing ''
'' Ok so what is it?''
''We what you to adopt Ok bye''

I was not expecting that so I just stood there and look at my phone. Kris come in the and asked what happened.
'' He what's me to adopt '' ''Why?''
'' I have no idea '' '' We have to tell the members '' ''Tell us what?'' All the members said at the same time. '' Suho has some thing to tell you so su go ahead '' '' Well... I Themanagercalledandihavetoadoptsoyeahweregetnewmembers '' I said as fast as I could.

D.O. pov

'' What '' Sehun said '' Guys gave him a minute '' when I said that the all left. '' Okay Suho what happened? '' I ask. He told me everything. '' Help me Soo '' '' Ok Ok I'll help you ''

Suho pov

Me and Kyungsoo walked back to the live room everyone was like at me. '' Go ahead '' Soo said '' The manager what's me to adopt '' I said...................... ''Were getting a little sister/brother!'' '' I'm not going to be the maekne anymore!'' Everyone was happy but Suho was thinking we're are we going to find a child or two that can handle 12 boys well we ever know maybe.

(sorry if it's to short hope you like it )(this is a week or so after they mate Zaria and Maga )