Wait Who!?

Maga pov

Me and Zaria where in our room what one of the caretakers walked in.

'' Well be having people over in a little bit so get ready '' she said with a warning smile
''Okay well be down in a little bit'' I said and and me and Zaria got dressed

'' Well be having people over in a little bit so get ready '' she said with a warning smile''Okay well be down in a little bit'' I said and and me and Zaria got dressed

Zaria up

Maga up

We got really. We what down stairs. We greet people. We were talking to people for hours.

Time skip

We're in the practice room dancing to Chris Browns Tempo. When Mrs. Pack walk in we were so in to what we were doing we don't realize there was people behind her.

Chen pov

We're on our way to Middle Town orphanage. ' How much longer and are we were there yet ' Baekhyun asked once again but we had arrived. ' Yes we are here so get out ' D. O. said.
We got out and walked to the door we walked in and talk to one if the caretakers Mrs. Pack. We played and talked to most of the kids but no one really stuck us we asked Mrs. Pack if there where other kids she yes.

' Yes but there sisters and can not me spared they will not be spared ' Mrs. Park said
' Ok can we meet them? ' Suho
' Sure ' we flow her to what we found out to be the practice room. We found two beautiful black girls dancing to Chris Brown.
' Can we take them home hyung ' Tao said ' Yes we can  ' Suho said a lot of ' yes ' and ' yeah ' can be heard. We walk in and they are really good dancers. Mrs.Park got them to see us. They stop what they were doing and look at us in disbelief and us the same it was those girls we helped two weeks ago. We forgot there names but we remember there faces.

No ones pov

The girls introduce them selves first.
'Hi my name is Maga I'm 16, nice to meet you ' ' Hello my name is Zaria I'm 15, I'm Maga's little sister nice to meet you ' they finished introducing them selves and it was now Exo started
' 1 2 3 We Are One Exo Hello we are exo after they introduced them selves. The girls walked up to them and started talking about random stuff like favorite colors and songs.

Luhan pov

' We have a very important question for you two ' said Kris
' okay ' said Maga with a what face Zaria on the hand she had a face of not caring she was to busy showing off to Kai.
' Do you two what to live with us? ' Kris asked Zaria stop what she was doing and started laughing and I mean hard laughing ' Are 'inhale' you 'exhale' serious ' she asked. ' Yes ' Kris said she laughing so fast she had a what face so we asked again.
' DO YOU TWO WHAT TO LIVE WITH US ' We all said at the same time and there answer was.
' YES ' they both said at the same time.
' Okay me and Kris hyung are going to sign the papers and the rest of the members are going to help you girls pack. ' Suho said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have no idea what to do after that so please be patient thank you.