Chapter 2

A/N
PRETEND THAT THE MIC ISN'T THERE DNEJWB

Khia

After I got changed, my mom ushered me out of my apartment, saying that I'd be late.

"Look at the time Khia, hurry up!"
"Okay mom, just wait"
"But first.."
"Wha-"
I was cut off by my mom engulfing me the biggest hug ever.
"I'll miss you." She said as tears pricked her eyes.
"I'll miss you too mom, but I have to go."
"Alright, alright, I'll be gone by the time you come back."
"Alright, bye, I love you."
"Bye sweetie."

After that, I grabbed my bag and rushed down to the parking garage. I was in such a rush that I couldn't even get the car door to open. I kept pulling, but it was no use. I figured that it might be jammed or something of the sort.
All the while, I felt a pair of eyes watching this comical scene. I quickly spun around and was met with a pair of dull green eyes. I looked up and down the strangers body, and boy, was he attractive. I snapped out of my fangirlish daze when he said; "Like what you see, babe?"

"The fuck do you want? Help?" I huffed, I swear to god, not one guy these days cannot be cocky.

"Actually miss, it seems as though you need help," He gestured towards my car. "Let me." He continued.

"Um no, for all I know, you could be a creep!" He let out a deep chuckle and muttured something that I couldn't understand. I looked down at my watch in annoyance and my eyes widened. I have fifteen minutes to get to my first class.

"Fucking fine." I gave him the keys and he smirked. He opened the car door with ease, which I was envious of. He then handed the keys back to me with a large smirk.

"See, it wasn't that hard."

"Whatever weirdo."

"Bye beautiful." He smiled to which I gave him a dirty look.

I got in the car and put the keys in the ignition, and sped away while giving him the finger.

A/N
2014 harry owns my ice cold heart.
ANYWAYS, vote pleaseeeee xx.