Chapter 3

Who knew that my first day of college would be decent? Though there was Miss Piggy that was arguing with her mother about not being able to buy fresh produce, right outside of my first class. Like right in front. Like in front of the fucking door.
So, I just stood there, letting my social anxiety take control of me, though I didn't want to get into an argument about if it would be better to shop at Trader Joe's or online. Which I would obviously respond to with ' Walmart, cuz ya bitch broke ' if I wasn't so terrified of Miss. Piggy's twin. They are fucking identical, and you can't tell me otherwise.

Anyways, once I got the courage to ask them to move the fuck out of the way, they decided to ask me about my diet.

"MOM LOOK AT HER"
"Why yes, a young woman these days who is actually decent looking."
"MOM"
"I'm not sorry muppet"
"Ouch"
"Yeah, my vagina went ouch when I pushed you out if it."
"Anyways, Kermit-"
"The fuck did you just say?"
"That I love you so fucking much"
"No cursing!"
"Yeesh"
"What do you think she eats?"
"Caviar,"
"Lobster,"
"Kale,"
"What do you eat sweetheart?" The mother asked me.
"Fried chicken?" I asked/answered, bc ya know, ya homie boutta have a panic attack.
"Bye now!"
And I rushed inside the class faster than how Zayn left the band.

If that didn't happen, I would consider my day better than most. But of course, the weirdo was standing right by my car.

A/N
guess who's back, back again, neli's back, tell a friend