Bad Girl X Cheating Guy X Good Girl (Story)

Warning - The language... Steve Rogers would be disappointed.

You know those are bad for you, right?

I walked into the room. There he was. My 'boyfriend' making out with some preppy bitch I knew nothing about. He turned to the door opening and saw me. She smirked.

"Vanessa... I... I can explain."

"Save it, Asshole. We are through." I turned to the girl. "Have fun with my sloppy seconds bitchface." I through my promise ring at her and stormed out.

I stormed out of the party and was halfway down the block before I stopped, and it hit me. I burst into tears. I could feel my mascara and eyeliner running, but at this point I didn't care. I pulled out a cigarette. I started smoking. I probably looked like a mess with dark streaks down my face and cigarette smoke around me.

"You know those are bad for you, right?" I shrugged.

"Don't care."

"Well you should." She sat down next to me, flattening out her skirt. "I saw what happened back there."

I pulled out my knife and started twirling it. "Oh yeah... and what was that?"

She placed her hand on my hand. "It's okay. I'm not going to judge you." She handed me a makeup wipe.

"T-thanks."

"My name, is Jennifer."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing?" I laughed. She was strutting up and down my room.

"Practicing my pageant walk."

"And why, pray tell, are you showing it to me."

"I'm trying to impress you," she froze. Her face turned blood red. "I... what I... what I meant was..."

"What did you mean, huh? What could that mean."

"N-nothing... It's nothing."

"Liar. Tell me."

"I... I c-can't."

"DO IT."

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU OKAY," she shouted. She put her hands in front off her face. "I am hopelessly, deeply, romantically in love with you."

I puller her hands away from her face and kissed her. "Good." She turned ever redder.

"H-ho.. But but.. I thought you were straight. When we met.. Your... Your boyfriend cheated on you."

"Love, ever heard of bisexual?"

"B-but I thought... I thought you..."

"Jennifer look at me." She glanced up shyly. "I am in love with you. I am so glad that douchy asshat cheated on me, because I got meet you."

She smiled softly and I puller her into a hug.

"Forever?" She whispered softly.

"Forever."