Recognising True Beauty

I know that everyone has a different family, and that they come from different life styles. But my family, always told me I was beautiful. No matter what. So for those of you who come from broken families, or families who don't care, or if you just need a reminder, I'm here. I am going to continue to write empowering messages like this one. I will constantly remind each of my readers of the same thing. That no matter their life style, no matter their family heritage, no matter how they look on the outside, each and every one of you, is beautiful on the inside. It takes one to know one. I know that I'm not the prettiest person ever to live on the face of the planet. I'm probably not the prettiest out of my household, but I know that I'm perfect just the way I am on the inside. And all of you readers are, too. If you've been abused, you're still beautiful. If you've been hated on by 'friends', you're still beautiful. If your family doesn't give a darn about you, you're still beautiful. I will accept you. Each and every one of you readers. I truly believe that all of you are beautiful. You deserve to have that said to you. You should wake up in the morning and be told by someone that you are beautiful. But life vaccums sometimes. Life isn't fair, and we all know it. Life just likes to give us all a good hard smack in the face sometimes. But I know that each of you, deserve someone who will love and care for you. I might not be able to help in the flesh, but I will continue to write these messages. Nothing will stop me. I will post one of these every week. So readers, be on the lookout for my updates. I know life vaccums. Trust me, I know. But you have to find the hope to push through it all. Be strong and believe in yourselves. No one is like you. No one on the face of the planet. Remember that. You are unique and that makes you a work of art. You are all works of art, and each of you deserve to be put in a museum of history, so others can see you and be inspired by your special form. Don't doubt. Doubt is for idiots. And none of you are idiots.