40

simracinggirlYou replied to his storyAlways on your phone 👀

simracinggirl
You replied to his story
Always on your phone 👀

maxverstappen1
says the girl who is always messaging me

simracinggirl
who's that?

maxverstappen1
like you don't know

simracinggirl
oh let me guess
i think
i
think
it's

maxverstappen1
......

simracinggirl
it's not me

maxverstappen1
🤷‍♂️
are you gonna watch me?

simracinggirl
i was but suddenly i felt like not watching

maxverstappen1
i know you are going to

simracinggirl
i suddenly remembered i have a game to attend to
i'll talk to you later

//

"Max!" Daniel surprises his teammate by jumping next to him on the sofa. The number 3 racer did startle his friend who was busy chatting in his instagram account.

Max on the other hand removes his headphones and turns off his cellphone. Daniel leans back against the wall, sighing deeply as he has noticed Max is trying to keep something from him, which he already knows. "That was simracinggirl, wasn't it?"

"How did you know?"

Daniel smirks saying, "You have those eyes again. You should try to assess yourself in front of the mirror because I think you're possessed by Cupid."

"No, man!" Max is laughing his ass off when somebody knocked on his motorhome's door. The Dutch racer gets up on his feet and opens the door only to see his father, Jos.

"Dad," he tells him.

"Would you mind if you go down to the hospitality? Somebody's there looking for you."

That is the real surprise for Max. It is a wonder who is visiting him hours before the race which doesn't usually happen. He looks back at Daniel who shrugs his shoulders since he doesn't have any idea about it. Jos leads the way down and his son follows him after. Behind Max is Daniel who seems to be going after him as well

Likewise, when they reach the hospitality, you can see the crew already on the deck preparing for the race. Most of them are already dressed in their tracksuit. Meanwhile, inside Red Bull's hospitality are fans and some common faces. They wish the team's drivers the best for the race today.

On Max's peripheral vision, he sees a familiar girl in Red Bull's shirt approaching him. Her hair is highlighted blonde at end of its length. Dark sunglasses cover her eyes but when she has stepped inside the hospitality, her fingers slowly remove them.

Max gasps in shock when he saw her. "Sinem!"

It's simracinggirl behind those sunglasses. As excitement has taken over the Dutch boy, his arms unconsciously wrap itself around her figure and tower over her with the hug. Sinem chuckles and later on pulls away saying, "You didn't seem too elated to see me here, yeah?"

Max retreats as well then places his hands on his hip. "Do I look like it?"

"You did."

Daniel also saw Sinem and makes his way to the two who are obviously into each other but are still denying it. "Look who is here to support us, Max!"

He stands next to his teammate while smiling. "Your girl is with the team!"

What can you expect from Daniel Ricciardo anyway?

Max's face flushed from embarrassment. His cheeks are almost glowing in red. It's the same for the sim racer who also has her face in pink.

At the back of his mind, Max is not going to let go of this moment. He starts off by asking Sinem, "Can I get you food?"

"Of course."