~Chapter 2: Seto's Succeeded Attempt~

I seriously looked that up. I didn't know anything on "how to woo a girl", even if I am bisexual.

And my brothers and my parents know it.

I HAD to add the YGOTAS references!!

Plus, there is MAJOR Téa bashing. Only because I find her the most annoying character in YGO.

P.S. Throughout all of this, Seto is COMPLETELY OOC... But, he's being a gentleman, though. :)

P.S.S. He has a weird taste in his mouth every time he says "woo" or "wooing".

***************************************

~Chapter 2: Seto's Succeeded Attempt~

-At the Kaiba Estate-

When Seto got home that day, he went to his home office to figure out how to "woo" Rose.

He opened his laptop, clicking on the internet and went to the Google website. He absolutely despised BING.

This is exactly what he typed: how to woo a girl. Then clicked a random link. It took him to wikihow.com.

"Twelve steps to woo her," he mumbled to himself. He was curious to see if it'll work.

"Step One: Get to know her," he continued to read aloud. "Talk to her and listen to her. Ask her about her family and where she grew up, her religion and politics, and what she likes to do for fun. Don't be critical or rude about her answers: they are hers, not yours! Respect her ideas, her opinions, and her beliefs. Girls like it when you treat them like people. If you want girls to find you attractive, respecting them as people is a great place to start.  Sounds a bit complicated..."

"Seto!" Mokuba said as he opened the door. Then tilted his head in confusion. "What're you doing?"

The older male looked up from his laptop. "I'm learning," he answered. "What do you need?"

Mokuba looked a bit cautious. "What are you learning about?"

"How to Attract Girls."

"Why?"

"Because there's this girl in class—"

Mokuba smiled, putting a hand over his heart. "Seto has a crush!" Which he chanted that for awhile.

"But I called her a ''bitch,' without actually meaning it. So now she's beyond pissed at me..."

Mokuba came over to slap him upside his head. "She has every right to be!"

Seto winced at his little brother's harsh tone and muttered a tiny "ow" from being slapped. "She's giving me a chance to redeem myself by wooing her."

Mokuba looked at the screen, raising an eyebrow. "Ah... There's warnings on here..."

"Screw the warnings, I'm Seto Fucking Kaiba," was his response while he bookmarked the page. Then he left his office to plan. What his mistake was that he left his laptop open to the page.

Mokuba clicked the Tips and Warnings tab, watching it scroll down to the bottom. He began to read all the tips and sighed.

"He really should've read this," he mumbled to himself as he sat down. Thinking it will take awhile.

Once he was done reading the tips, he went ahead to read the warnings. Then grumbled to himself.

"He's never going to win her heart..."

With that said, he shut the laptop and went downstairs to eat dinner with his brother. And then ask if he could spend the night at Yugi's place.

-At the Watson's Residence-