Chapter 1: Yusaki's Siblings

//Narrator's POV//

In the Airplane, The four Siblings are sitting on the chair. The two older siblings was sleeping peacefully. The other girl was reading a magazine about heroes, while the other boy was playing a game on his Phone.

"(F/N)-nee, Are we there yet?" Said the white haired boy as he continue to play. "Not yet Yuuno-kun, just listen to the anouncements" you said to your younger brother, Yuuno.

"But it's been 3 hours! I want to explore there now!" Yuuno said while puffing his cheecks. You glance at him with a calm aura surrounding you. "Yuuno-kun, remember what Yuuki-nee-chan told us.." you reminded to him as Yuuno frowned. "And.. we can't be there in just 1 or 2 hours. This plane is not faster and this is not even jet.. plane" you added.

"I know" he said before stamping down his foot. You gasped. "Yuuno-kun! Don't do that! You'll wake Yuuki-nee-chan!--" "--It's too late.." your older sister said before you two slowly turns your head to her direction. You saw your older sister frowning at you two.

"Uhm.. I umm.." you mumbled while trying to find a words. She suddenly looked at you two with those cold eyes. "Yuuno, Stop using your phone and go to sleep. NOW." She said while looking at Yuuno, then she looks at you before sighing. "And (F/N), stop reading and go to sleep" She said as you two obeyed her. Yuuno off his Phone as he put it back from his pocket. You closed the magazine before putting it back to your bag.

Your older sister closed her eyes before turning to the other direction. You look at the window and saw the colorful lights of the city down there.

'Todoroki...' you thought before closing your eyes.

//Flashback//

"Shun-sama, Yuuki-sama, (F/N)-sama, and Yuuno-sama" Your butler said while holding a golden tray, on that tray, there's a 2 letters. "This is a letter for you four and this one is for you too, (F/N)-sama " He said as he gave the letter to Yuuki and the other letter was given to you. "Thank you, you may now go" Yuuki said before going to her room as you three tailed her. You entered the room as your sister sat on her bed.

Your younger brother suddenly jumps on her bed. "Yuuki-nee-chan! What's inside?!" Yuuno said excitedly. "Sit properly" she told to him. Yuuno suddenly sit in a japanese style as you two sat next to your older sister. When she opened it, You three quickly readed it. When you saw who was the sender, you frowned. It was from your Parents. Yuuki read the letter.

"Dear Shun, Yuuki, (F/N) and Yuuno. Sorry if we can't go there again because of our company need us to support and guide our workers. Next week, Pack your things tomorrow because you Four are going to live with the Todorokis for a while. Make sure you pack only important things. Shun, if you're going to work there, Don't force your self or else i will Not Let you go to any job. Yuuki will tell me what you are doing in your job. Yuuki, watch over your siblings. I know that you are the second oldest but Shun isn't that responsible person. (F/N), Enrol to a better and nice school, Don't you dare disobey Yuuki. and lastly, Yuuno...." Yuuki paused before giggling softly. Yuuno's turned pale.

"And Lastly, Yuuno. Yuuki will confiscate all of your gadgets for monday to friday. You can only use it on Saturday and Sunday in just 6 hours. And always remember, we love you and take good care of yourselves. Sincerly yours, (Mother's name) & (Father's name)." Yuuki looked at Yuuno before smirking. You suddenly chuckled. "It's not funny!!" Yuuno cried. "Okay enough, lets go to bed." Yuuki said. You three returned to your own rooms. You sat on your chair and glance the letter for you. "Maybe this is another love letter" you said before ripping it. Then, a metal thing suddenly fell on the floor. You pick it up and scaned it. "What is this thing?" You said while staring at it. Suddenly a projector appeared.

You gasped in surprise, because you saw All Might, the number 1 hero in Japan, looking at you with a big smile.

"I am here.. In the projector!!" He said as you screamed in joy. You quickly covered your mouth, affraid that your sister might scolded you again, luckily. Your rooms were far away from each other. "Aahhh!! It's All Might! The number 1 hero in Japan!" You said as you tried to stop your fangirling, you go back to look at All Might. "I am here to tell you that you ,Yusaki (F/N) is one of the recommended student to transfer in Japan's U.A Academy!" He happily said making your soul to leave your body.

"Am i dreaming?" You said. You suddenly slapped your face. "Nope! It's not a dream!" You said to yourself. "I'll be waiting for you (L/N) shoujo on the U.A! Bye!" He said as the projector automatically off.

"YEEEESSSS!!!" You screamed in happiness.

Suddenly your door opened-revielling your Older sister and Your two other siblings.

"Okay! Lets go there tomorrow, Pack your things now!" Your older brother said. You three happily obeyed him as they left the room.

You happily giggled softly. 'Stalkers'. "Anyway~--- Yes! Yey! I'm too happy!" You said as jump happily. You grab your (F/C) Maleta and you put some clothes, Anime and Hero magazines, Manga, Extra notebook with ballpen, Handkership, Tooth brush and tooth paste, small pillow, and many more important things.

You put your phone to the desk near your bed as you screamed in joy on your mind.

Your dream was to become a great hero and you've been admiring the heroes for many years now, you learned the important things about the heroes because you were always on the every latest news about them.

//Flalshback End//

"(F/N)-chan... (F/N)-chan" your older brother said while gently shaking you. You slowly opened your eyes and it was now day light. "Are we here?" You ask while gently rubbing your eyes. Your older sister nodded her head. "Now get your things, and listen to me" Yuuki said. "Listen to your older sister, 'kay?" Shun said as he smiled at you. "I will *Whisper* Or not".

"What was that?" Yuuki said. "I said i will Yuuki-nee-chan!" You said happily while fake smiling.

'... Todoroki..' You thought once again.