Chapter 2: Memories

//Narrator's POV//

After you get out of the plane. You notice that your older sister was searching for something. Suddenly your caught a very handsome young man, walking towards at your direction. He has a big scar on his left side of his face , and two different eye and hair colors that really suits him well.

'H-He's so beautiful..' You thought.

Your older sister saw him and greeted him. "Hello, Shoto-san. Long time no see." You gave your older sister a confuse look. She notice it so she grab your head and forcefully bowed your head. You secretly glare at her. 'Who is he?'.

"Ah! Shoto! Long time no see! How are you?" Yuuki said while smiling. "I'm doing fine as always." Shoto said while smiling a bit. But you notice quickly that his smile was fake because there's no hint of happiness in his words and eyes.

//Yusaki (F/N)'s POV//

Yuuki-nee pointed at me. "Do you still remember her?" She asks him. He look at me before nodding his head. "Yeah." He reply quickly. 'Whaaaat?? But I don't even know him!'

"(N/N)-chan, long time no see." He smiled at me and this time, his smile is... real?

"Eh.. umm.."

Nee-chan suddenly smacked my back. "(F/N) is really happy to see you again that she become speechless. Now, shall we go Shoto-san?".

I glared at nee-chan and she did that same but much scarier.

We ride a taxi to get to his house. His home is so large and wide!

After getting out of the taxi, He paid the driver and we went inside.

A white-haired girl with some red on it greets us. "Hello! It's good to see you Shun-kun, Yuuki-chan, (F/N)-chan and Yuuno-kun!"

'How did she know our names? Anyway ,who are they?! Did we meet before?! I can't remember!'

"Nice to see ya again Fuyumi!~" nii-san said.

"Ah! I know! Shoto, please guide (F/N)-chan to your room and tell her the things that you want to tell to her! I know you miss her so much, you couldn't even sleep yesterday because you were so excited to see her again." 'Fuyumi'-san said to 'Shoto'-san. He shyly rubbed his head.

He look at me. "Yeah."

I feel my heart is beating so fast!

"(F/N), follow me." He turn around and started to walk as I follow him from behind.

Wait----WHAT?!

'He called me by my name and not (N/N)-chan!'

We entered his room. It's looks fancy but simple. He close the door and come closer to me. "Sit where ever you like." He told me. I nodded my head I sat next to his table, quietly.

It was silent for a few minutes until..

"(N/N)-chan, You don't really remember me right? You don't need to be nervous around me. It's okay." His bangs almost cover his beautiful eyes. I nodded. "S-Sorry. I don't remember who you are and that woman, but I feel like I know you before somewhere." I told him.

He sat in the floor and he was in front of me but slightly far away. "It's Because... You lost your memories."

I looked at him and gave him a confuse look. "I lost my memories? What are you talking about?"

"Yuuki-san message me yesterday. She told me what happen to you. She told me that you have an amnesia."

My eyes widen. 'Amnesia...?'