Mistakes

After a while when you were done with your first paper, the bald man moved on explaining the meaning of math and how it got  created, giving a little history lesson that made you immediately uninterested.You focused your mind on the blank desk in front of you, having the urge to scribble some doodles on it since it was so clean and empty. A light gasp escaped you when Baldi smacked his hand hard against the table in front of you, bringing you back to reality sadly.

"Hey, what was that for ?" You snapped in a irritated manner, feeling the table kinda vibrate of Baldi's hand. The man in the green sweater took his hand back, lifting the ruler up and down in his hand frowning.

"You weren't paying attention ! I asked you this question 3 times already !" Baldi said in a kind of furious gesture in front of you, tapping his long ruler on the school board pointing out the problem he had written down. You took a look at the math request, noticing it was another of those kids stuff.

"Question, why do I get these retarded ones ?" You asked while resting the back of your hand under your chin.

"We have to start somewhere." Baldi explains while sending a comforting smile in your direction, you somehow felt weird about that.

"Now (y/n), can you tell me how to solve this one ?"

You lifted your head up to take a closer look at the question, sudden chills run down your spine throughout your body. Words couldn't find it's way out your system, he must be joking right ? You glanced at Baldi once, making eye contact with the man before speaking.

"Sir, I'm not even sure I can even read  that one.. No offense of course at your handwriting." You admitted while clenching your eyes, trying to figure out what was written on the school board. You really had no idea. Baldi somewhat got quieter and had this strict expression at your response, he didn't like that.

That sudden odd atmosphere came back from a while ago, filling the whole entire room you were in with Baldi. You sworn you felt somewhat violated in a mental manner.

'Why am I feeling this way ? Why do I feel suddenly unsafe here ?'

Questions came striking your mind, feeling the tension, everything was so quiet. You couldn't help but feel desperate for relief, you were the only one here and none is here to pat you on the back. A loud smack was heard once again, sending you almost flying out of this damn classroom.

"Could you quit that ?!" You barked out of instinct, what kind of teacher whips their ruler in their hand at their students. Baldi only laughed at your outburst.

"You still haven't answered my question." Baldi pointed out in very serious tone, he didn't seem to be fooling around either. You noticed that he was running out of patience so you guessed something random out.

"13. It must be 13 ! It's obviously 13." You said without hesitation trying to shine with confident.

...

Silence, again.

The room was now fully filled with tension, you felt your heart skip a beat at how quiet Baldi got. You somewhat got pissed off at this attitude, you had enough. You stood up and arched your back, you didn't want to have math with this kind of teacher. You saw Baldi having this kind of fire in his eyes, hinting this kind of fury. He kept his grip on his ruler, waving it up and down till it made contact with his hand, creating this loud smacking sound that filled the room pretty great and clear.

You didn't understand why this bald teacher was behaving like this. Infact you never saw it before and to be honest to the core it was pretty uncommon where you sat last years in different schools. You just stared at him with confusion, trying to understand his gesture and finally realizing that he wants to beat your fine ass.

You probably should run for it, this was crazy.

"Baldi, I'm leaving." You slowly said out of discomfort, but managed to somehow hide it with your characteristics. The bald man didn't move from his current spot, he kept looking at you with this long frown. You felt the floor vibrate realizing he was moving towards your direction in slow steps sending you flying to the door.

"I'm not doing this, I'm leaving this damn place." You thought out loud before pulling the door handle, but you were pulled back in place because the door was suddenly locked. What the fuck? It was open a few moments ago !

You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder, feeling your hair almost stand up from the sudden cold touch. It had a big harsh grip on your shoulder, almost nail digging. You obviously turned yourself around to face Baldi once again, only with a more frightened look dancing in your eyes.