Principal Room

As you followed the Principal close from behind, you two left Baldi's classroom not even bothering to close the door behind you as you just witnessed him getting basically throwed into the wall leaving him pretty much groaning in pain.

You were wearing the jacket the Principal gave you, making sure you were covering much skin as possible since your clothes were missing of the last session you were with Baldi

"Are you alright ?" You flinched when you heard his voice call out to you, you quickly nodded yet you were pondering of his question.

"Yes.. Thank you." God, you didn't know what to say to him ! You were owning it that it was pretty much your fault too since your teenage hormones were spreading all over the place when you were with the teacher. Shivers went down your spine as memories flashed before your eyes realizing that Baldi actually had his blocky-like fingers inside your most warm regions, making you question if you were mentally okay for letting that happened.

Your face heats up with shame when memories flashed by of Baldi's words, he was so lustful for you back there it made everything feel so right for this unknown reason. Maybe he planned it all along ?

After a while of walking behind the leader of the school he turns into corner of the hallway, you followed his footsteps as he suddenly opens the door for himself and left it open for you signalling you to come over.

You entered the room while making sure you closed the door.

"Make sure you lock the door, don't want Baldi to come in here do we ?" You looked over at Principal as he sat down on his big chair, raising his eyebrow when you got the message.

You locked the door with your shaking hand, god how much you wished you had your phone with you right now. With slight worry you walk closer towards the Principal, sitting in one on the chairs that were being represented in front of his surprisingly clean desk.

As you sit down you lowered your head as you felt your own hair fall against your face, crossing your legs as you bite your lower lip as something began to come up in your mind.

'Shit, i'm still soaking wet' You mentally screamed to yourself, feeling your own panties being soaked of over-stimulation and foreplay you had with Baldi, that disgusting man !

The Principal noticed your odd behaviour, giving you his full attention as you still were looking down towards the floor hugging yourself to comfort. You heard the sound of a chair lean as you hovered your gave towards the Principal, having his extremely blush crossed against your face.

"[Y/N], you seem to be behaving odd.. Something wrong ?" What did you think what was wrong ?! You were about to get fucked by this bald teacher in his own classroom for fucking crying out loud !

"I-I'm fine !" You responded without hesitation, trying your best to contain yourself as you tried to hold a straight face. Principal only looks at you amusingly, slowly leaning over his desk looming at you quizzically. Your breathing hitches as you felt his hot hand against your thigh, slowly stroking in a comforting way, atleast you thought.

"You can tell me." He whispered to you in this weird tone, it was driving you insane since you already were over the edge.

"A-Ah.. no.." Did you just.. moaned ?!

Principal seemed to be surprised by your reaction, you saw him only smile like he was observing your sudden odd behaviour towards him. you saw him squinting his eyes like he was looking for something into your eyes, you hated to admit it you were feeling slightly lustful.

"[Y/N].. are you feeling  sick ?" Principal put his hand against your forehead, making you tense up only to be averting your gaze at him looking at the wall right to you.

You felt your legs quiver at his touch, arching your back as you bit your lip more of the tension. You weren't feeling yourself at that moment and you were sure something was about to happen if he didn't stop touching you.

"H-Hghr.." You grunted while looking into his eyes, feeling your face fluster drastically as you two locked eyes. You saw Principal ponder and question this moment, like he was having this debate to himself.

He suddenly pulled himself away from you, turning his back to you as you couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed at his choice. Your eyes lit up as you heard him inhale and exhale to himself, like he was trying to keep it together.

"I.. I can't." He mumbled low yet loud for you to hear, you felt your heart sink at his reaction but it was understandable.

"I'm.. I-I'm so sorry i.. I just.." You felt so embarrassed you felt like jumping out of the window, this whole thing was such a big mess you just wanted to get home. Your hands kept hold on the chair, rubbing your legs together as you only tried to redeem yourself at your disgusting behavior.

That is until you felt a pair of fingers hold onto your chin, tilting yout head gently up as you saw Principal look down at you with slight concern and something else you couldn't exactly tell. you only nodded your head understanding his message from his body language.

You saw him slightly lean in however, feeling your eyes widen as you did the same without thinking.

But you two were stopped when you heard this loud banging on the door, interrupting you both in your actions.