O...hello

Authours note♡♡

Ok i just wanna start off by saying...bitch i aint no professional  author and i aint a basic bitch i make mistakes like a human XD so enjoy the first chapter of this probably trash story♡♡♡

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I woke up to the same annoying sound i do every single morning.

'' fucking alarm clock...'' i mumble to myself. Then throwing it onto the floor, ''let me sleep'' i manage to slowly pry open my eyelids but then shut them only 3 seconds later...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My eyes flutter open to see the same alarm clock on the floor a rise out of bed and pick it up while yawning

I see the time....7:15

HOLY MOTHER OF FU...

before i can finish my sentence i hear a knock on my front door i rush toward it and quickly open it without checking the peephole

''O shit'' i thought to myself. A fimiliar asian girl stood at my door tall long black hair and shiney brown eyes. This is my best freind karsh ( just so you know this isn't the love intrest)

She stood there in a pair of black jeans and a royal purple sweater with her classic high-heel boots and baseball cap.

Karsh was the kind to always dress up even when she was dressing down

'' umm...p'han why the hell aren't you dressed yet''

Quickly i snap back into my senses and respond to her '' oh yeah i just woke up''

''Bitch you got like 45 minutes and 30 of which have to be spent on driving to school''

'' i know i will go get ready and you just make us breakfast togo ok'' i quickly retort letter her inside

''Fine but i cant cook so...''

"Make coffee and bagels!!" I reply rushing back into my bedroom.

I run to my dresser and pull out a yellow sweater and light wash jeans. I then rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change my clothes.

I quickly rush back into the kitchen with my backpack and shoes in hand.

But my nose is met with an all to fimiliar burning smell.... karsh

KARSHA!!! HOW THE HELL DID U SET THE TOASTER ON FIRE!!!!!! ALL U HAD TO DO WAS PUT THE FREAKING BAGEL IN THE SLOT IS THAT SO HARD!!!! I yell at her.

"Damn bitch" she replies "calm your tits i already put it out". "Oh and here's your bagel"

She hands me a cold bagel and a small togo cup of coffee, then picking up one for herself.

"Thanks hoe" i say while eating the bagel the sliding on my shoes.

"Your welcome thot" she says whilst heading towards the door. She only barley touches the knob before im already up and behind her.

"You ready bitch" she says
"Lets ride skank" i say in a chipper tone

She nods and opens the door gesturing for me to walk out then she followed behind me. We trud down the stairs of the apartment until reaching the bottom floor.

until i hear karsha scream behind me "GURL RUN ITS ALREADY 7:20 WE ABOUT TO BE LATE!"

Then karsha starts running like sonic towards the door. I've nver seen her run so fast in those heels. Smh

I followed suit and we soon hopped into her car. She quickly hopped in after me and began driving as soon as the door closed. Me of course being a clutz,karsha being a dunce,the bad luck of today, and the force of the gravity of the car sent my cup of hot coffee straight to my face.

"AHHHHH!!! KARSHA U STUPID HOE Y DID U DO THAT!!!"

"Sorry im tryna get to school on time". I dont know about you huney but i already got a record" she says in a smartass tone

"What do you mean a record?" I ask curiously.

Her eyes turn to the size of saucers and then retreat to their normal size

"What" i say

She keeps her eyes locked on the road a she begins talking in a more serious tone .

"Well around school i've been in buisness...."

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Even though she cant see me she can tell my curiosity

"I been selling prostitutes nudes and drugs"

"KARSHA HOW ARE YOU NOT EXPELLED"

Then she burst out laughing

"Just kidding you naive child" she says in between laughs.

"Fuck you" i say while laughing myself

The rest of the ride is pretty silent. I plug in my headphones and karsha is focased on the road soon enough we reach the campus grounds

O SHIT ITS ALREADY 8:05 WE LATE!! i yell rushing out of the car.

"P'han wait for me we have the same class" she trails behind me

I keep head towards the class room while she is struggling to keep up with me in her heels. The clicking noise behind me is driving me INSANE!! Then i abruptly stop,  take off my back back and put it on my chest and throw karsh on my back.

"HEY!!" She yells a bit startled from the sudden gesture.

But then she wraps her legs and arms around me, adjusting to my body.

"Thanks, my feet are killing me" she complains

"Well mabey next time don't wear fucking stilletos to school" i say chucking

She slaps the back of my head and laughs along with me.

Finally we reach the class. I drop karsha and we both prepare an excuse for us both being late. I think of a quick excuse and knock on the door.

The door is opened by a wrinkled old man who seemed VERY angry with karsh and I.

"Oh look who decided to show up today, i thought today was going to be good but you two had to show up. " he said mumbling the last part although i still heard it.

"Hello to you to Mr.Kromby" says karsha slyly.

"Take your seats ladies" he says grumpily.

We both head to our chairs which there was 2 conveniently located chairs next to eachother in the back
"Perfect" i thought

Me and karsh sit down taking out our notebooks as Mr. Kromby begins to speak again

"Today we have a new student, mrs. Hyun please stand." He says

Then up stands a girl. She walks a few paces forward the turns around facing the class.

"SHES BEAUTIFUL" i thought to myself.

She was a short asian girl with brown eyes and dark black hair she was wearing a white sweater and light wash jeans. Along with cute little black boots. She had a cutw button nose and a cute smile. She gave the class a small smile and waved.

"Hi, im Diya Hyun, i look forward to learning with you all." She saus before returning to her seat

"Thank you Mrs. Hyun, now on to todays lesson"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

End chapter

How do you like it so far?
Tell me if you dont idc😄
I take suggestions and don't forget to vote this chapter
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT NO SET PROMISES lol

Kk vote me bye luv u hunnies ♡♡♡♡♡