Surprise gift

Sanam's pov
I was so confused At her reaction..she was crying but why?I just wanna to let it go so I went to my room and take a shower to clam my tried nerve as I was so tried...Then I offered my Salah and Sat on my bad..I was checking out my mails,,I was so tried so I just placed my laptop aside and I was about to turn off the lights when my eyes caught something..I went closer to my bed and sat on it..and looked at the box which were there..but i remembered nothing about this box..I opened it,,There was three boxes...I opened one of the ,,,I smiled automatically...There was chocolate and a letter on it..
Hey..I know you're wondering who the jahannum I'm...But don't like to much..I'm just a secret admirer of you..

I opened another box,,it was the bigger one of them..

I was smiling...I like the handwriting...but who keep them here?how can someone entered my room without anyone knowing about that?
I thought and shrugged my shoulder and opened another box...There was a beautiful watch and and necklace

There was a beautiful watch and and necklace

There was another note on it....
I also have one of them....hope you will wear it...Always..keep it close to your heart,,

then I opened the watch box,,there was another letter on it....
Is This person is for real?
I thought and smiled

"I love you without knowing how or when,or from where,,I love you straightforwardly;I don't know why I feel so shy around you ;I wanted to say it many times in many ways ;But i guess I am just to afraid you don't like me the way I like you . I've loved you for really long time..sometimes when I close my eyes I can still see your priceless smile..I don't know if I really do exist for you...Remember that your the meaning of someone's existence.."

It was a beautiful necklace..
I just touched and wear it on..then I wear the watch.

and suddenly someone jumped in front of me

..and suddenly someone jumped in front of me..
"Oh my God! You almost gave me a heart attack,hanz"
"WHAT'S GOING ON?WHAT'S ALL THIS BROO!"
He said excitedly and grab the notes and started to read it...
"Yah Allah I'm blushing!"he said dramatically..
Why did he came here?Oh its so embarrassing....
I thought..
"Vai why are you here and what's all this mass?"Hamza said..
"Oh..Look hamz Our sanam vai have a secret admirer."hanzala said..and I just mentally Palm my face..
"WHAT?"hamza was shock
"Why are you so surprised? "I asked...I mean can't I have A secret admirer...Just look at me ,,I'm a businessman and handsome too..
"Its just that why don't we have any admirers in our life?"hanzala said and I just rolled my eyes so does hamza,,,They both leave..but hanzala came when I was about to close the door ..
"Hey I forgot that phupi is calling us for dinner come?"
"Hmm.Im not hungry! Hanz..so!you go and enjoy your biryani!"
"Ok.see you tomorrow"he said and went downstairs..
I closed the door and was about to close my window..then I realized that there is a balcony right in front of my window..It's KEREM uncles house..I wish Inayat is good now..I was wonder why she was crying? Is that my fault but she was happy..when I last saw her..
Why am I thinkingabout her?And turned off my lights..and went to bed..I closed my eyes,,Suddenly Inayat's face appeared in front of my eyes..I opened my eyes..What's wrong with me! I said and closed my eyes tightly..

Third person's p.o.v
Inayat was crying..Riwaayat was calling her to have her dinner..but she was in her own world which was brokedown in many pieces..she wipe her tears and stood up from bed,,She went outside
"Api I'm not hungry...do you have my store room keys" she asked..

"Are you okay?"RIWAAYAT was so worried about Inayat..she can sense her sadness from her voice
"Is there anything that api should know,,?you can share with me you know that? "She said and Inayat just hugged her and let her tears came out...she was crying..riwaayat was just caressing her back...
"Inayat everything is alright.please just let me know what's wrong bacha?"she said and Ruhani was passing.when she saw them..she also got tensed she also hugged them.."What's wrong Inayat ?"

Inayat wipe out her tears..
"Its nothing,,just missing mom . that's it"she lied..
"Such a DRAMAQUEEN you are ,I got scared..!"ruhaiayat asked and riwaayat justlooking at her eyes which were hiding somthing..

inayat just nodded to make her believe in it..riwaayat just hugged her Again
And gave her the key..and they left from there..
Inayat went to her store room which was actually her private place where no one was allowed to come in.it was attached with her room..kamran specially designed this rooms for her daughters where they can collect their important things,,and its almost like a secret room..no one knows except for kerem sisters and kamran himself ..she was collecting her all bad and sad memories in it... It was a room full of paints which was painted by her..She took a empty canvas and Took her paints and brushes..then started to every single moments what happened today?She expression was empty..but silent tears were rolling down from her face again and again... she was recalling every single thing Every second with sanam..After three hours she was done,,She wiped out her tears and stood up..then she let the paint dry..she went to the side balcony which was big..it has a swing..and so many flower pots on it....She was staring at the cloudy sky..It was now raining a little ....then she sat to the swing..and hugged her legs,,she was crying...
She wants to let everything go..but her heart was making things complicated..Some memories started to play in her mind..
She was buying gifts forhim.she also planned to gave it to him secretly..When everyone was in lawn she silently make her way to sanam's room with her hand bag..she went to his room and placed the things it his side table and run from there to the hall room..
She opened her eyes ..it was so difficult to open her eyes,,she was all wet....she was shivering badly that she can't even walk..some how she went inside and fall on her bed...

Back in SIDDIQUE Villa
Hanzala and hamza went to their rooms..Hamza was sleeping as it's his favorite thing to do...But hanzala was restless..g
He was roaming around his room..

"What's happening in those two?Inayat is she love sanamvai...i think she is his secret admirer too...But sanam vai is getting married to noor who is not interested in this marriage....I have prove it first than..I have to make sure everything..."

Assalam-o-alikum beautiful people....please please don't ignore my story please vote for it,,please, please petty please 🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇
And comment and share my story..and do check my other story "SOULMATE "
And be happy
May Allah ta'ala bless you and your family in this Ramadan ..