angle

Sanam's p.o.v

Today's meeting was so important for our company...but one thing was disturbing me was Kamran uncle who was also in need of it....
'I guess I should let it go 'i said to myself and get up from my bed......
I was about to turn when I saw her angelic face..
"INAYAT "I breathed out.But she can't hear me because we were in separated building...But I think she heard me..because she was busy in talking to someone in phone and when i called her face turned into A purely shocked looked...then she started look around as she was trying to find something..i hurriedly run to freshen up...i took a quick shower as I was running behind from my schedule..Then her shocked look appears in in front of me which brings a smile in my lip..
Then i walk pass my bed to reach my closet..I took a my white shirt with black coat and blAck tie....I gelled my hair,combed it back..I took a last glance at the mirror..

it's the beginning of the winter and mornings were quite cold..i was freezing...In my room...I hate to get sick..And it's a perfect weather for that..I have to be careful...Then I turned to get my Rolexwatch..I hurriedly ware it and took my phone from the charger ..I was about to go when I saw her again...She was dancing like a kid on bed..Jumping around ,,then she just fall on the ground...I got panicked all of a sudden . don't know why but my heart started beating so fast suddenly...
But then she stood up started to laugh then she took her dupatta and run outside..as someone calls her
I came to my senses..by a knock on my door..
"Yes come in!"
The door snapped opened and hanzala and hamza came in..
"ASSALAM-O-ALIKUM romeo"hanzala said and hamza smirked..
"Walaikum-salam...and what with that smirk?"
I said while throwing same serious look on them..but I really want burstout with laughter.....I was holding it....
"Sanam vai please we were just joking and Julian was looking for you!"HANZALA said while looking at me with some expression..don't know why...I just rolled my eyes and went to her room..I knocked at her door..I saw her enter the hall room with Inayat..I was just looking at at her,her those bangles are back to make her more special..her simple look was so...'what I was even thinking,,,what's wrong with me, Ya ALLAH. 'I thought and went downstairs...I decided to ignore her,,,as I wasn't sure what I was felling...
I went to to the dinning area were noor was with her..
"Assalam-o-alikum "she said As she saw me..
"Hey sanam "Noor said..
"Walaikum-salam "i said while looking at my phone.I was pretending to be normal but my heart beat wae getting faster than usual...
'WHAT HELL IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY'i said to myself and looked up to noor..I just hold her hands and drag her with me in a corner...
"Oww sanam wait up...what's wrong with you?."
She said while caressing her hand..
"I'm sorry I was just tensed..."
I said with a guilty look..
But my eyes and my heart was just wanted see her,,,
"Mama told me to shop for our engagement ring and other stuff"she said while looking at her mobile...

"Okay I will pick you up in 2 hours so be ready"I said and started to walk toward the hall where hanzala and hamza was...I was passing her...And i can fell her eyes on me..then noor call for her..then I let out a breath of relive..then trun to see hanzala who was lying in sofa..
"Are you sleeping again hamz,,,,,."he said and start to tickling him...hamza was sleeping peacefully without any response to my tickles..
i saw hanzala who was ready to burst out with laughter any minute...
I turn to the dinning area and saw her already lost looking at me...and it felt strange..as our eyes met i felt electric running in my whole body..i quickly averte my eyes from her...
"I-nu what's wrong? Ok your going with me for shopping..."noor asked..
"No,,noor I need to attend a very important meeting today so can't babz"she said
And I felt some kind of disappointment in me...
"No.YOU'RE going with us that's it"noor said and she nodded As yes....An a smile appears on my lips...then I went outside of the hall room....I was about start my car when notice someone in the main door but don't know because he or she just fed way....I was started my car and went toward my office....

Inayat p.o.v
I was dreaming of him calling for someone..I was in a beautiful park wearing a simple white gown...There he was the man of my soul ,my heart,,,my everything....He was looking at me with his intense eyes which were now filled with love...He gave his hand to me...but when I was about to hold it something was bragging me back...it was a pure darkness which was dragging me into it...I was trying my level best to hold the a pillar....but I saw her,,,in a bridal dress...Who was so happy so was he..they hugged eachothe....Then I realized that it was my bestie noor...then just let go the pillar...and I was about to fed away in that darkness....but then I heard that alarm sounds..Then i got up from my bed and went to the washroom and did my Wudu and covered my head with dupatta to offer my Salah....Then I checked the time..It wAs 5 already...so I went to riwa api's room..I was about to knock then I saw her and ruhani coming from downstairs...
"Ruhani Are you okay?"i said with a worried look to irritate her...
"Yeah,,,stop overeating...I'm going to sleep again...so byee girls"she said and run toward her room..

"Hey..how are you?"riwaayat api asked..
"I'm totally fine...by the way where is baba?"i asked as I did't talk to him for almost two days...

"Downstairs..come lets go to him.!"She said..the we went to the studies....we saw him talking to someone in phone while sitting on his sofa....api knocked on the door..and he signed us to come in...we boty went to him sat on the floor in front of him.As we used ..he just gave us the world's most heart warming smile ever....Baba was always strict bUt we know that he loves us more than anything..I rested my head on his knee...I the memories of my ammi was playing on my mind....baba was caressing my head..Then I saw riwa api crying..Baba and I shared a look...
Then smiled at her who was always ready to cry..sge just slapped me on my shoulder...the we both rested our heads on his knees..Suddenly The door was opened with a huge sound which make us trun to see who was the personwas ...as expected..it was ruhani...She started walking toward us in a zombie style..
She came and hugged three of us....
"I knew that both of you will be here with baba..?"
She said while pouting
Three of us were looking at eachother
"Jealous"all of us said

All of us were laughing at her baba was laughing..and I was thanking ALLAH TA'ALA for giving me this family.

"Girls I need tell you something...Faeq's family and I want riwaayat's nikkha to be done in this month,,,as faeq will be depart from Pakistan for his business tour..he want riwaayat to go with him....so we decided that their nikkha will be done in this month"Baba said
And both me and ruhani jumped
"OMG!baba"ruhani said with excitement
"But we need to the shopping and all!"I said

"But Baba what about sanam and noor's wedding? "RIWAAYAT api asked and my all excitement fed away

"Don't worry I will talk to Siddat..and if they don't wanna attend that's also fine...?Baba said...we all turn to him..
I know Baba show us that he hates them....He loves them the most...

Then we all went to our rooms......
I was about to lock the my phone started ringing..I received it...

"Hello,Miss Inayat Kerem...I'm from "Dream land NGO" We want you to decorate our Children home..Can you please come so that we can discuss about that..I will send you the address "

"Why not I will be there in an hour "i said and cut the call......I was so happy that sanam's wedding is gonna postpone.....I was dancing on my bed....I was also happy that Im going to do My frist project ever..then suddenly I fall..don't know how..i stood up and laugh at my stupidity....
'Really Inayat 'i said to myself....tyen I heard apii calling for me then I hurriedly run toward the downstairs...

Author's Note
Assalam-o-alikum beautiful people....SoSoSo sorry  for the late update.....i was so busy with my college life....ALHAMDULILLAH I'm in college now...People don't believe that coz I'm 17....but Yeah ALHAMDULILLAH...
Pray for me..

And back to the chapter..I know there is nothing interesting but I will try my level best to bring some twist in next chapter...there is lot to come....
Stay with me and support me....

Surprise me with ur votes and comments.....pls do support me..
Allah Hafej