Chapter 27

~3 months later~

~Y/N pov~

"Yah!" Seulgi shouts at Yeri and we all who is playing Play station stop and look at them, "What's going on again" Joy said then sigh, well they been fighting for the past 3 months and I don't know why, well I do but it's either something small or big, by mean small it's really a small matter.

The oldest one Irene stop Seulgi who is chasing Yeri around the house by holding her shirt, "Hey! why did you stop me!" Seulgi said to Irene and Irene sigh "To stop you from strangling Yeri to death why have a problem?" she said and Seulgi shut up, I sigh and went to Irene "Let her go and put her at the couch, I'll go fetch Yeri" I said.

I went to her room and pull her with me, well she is asking me to let go but I wont when they fight they have to solve it today not tomorrow but TODAY. I place Yeri on the couch beside Seulgi who is glaring at Yeri. "What's the problem now" Joy said.

They both speak at the same time and we all just heard 'absjhjhfkljaskdjbfkja' Yeah like that. I pat Irene shoulder and said "good luck" I  said and went to my room, I don't get involve because I will make the problem even more worse. But they will come and look for me later on especially Yeri.

DING

I heard my made a ding which mean a message has come through, I grab my phone from my desk and look at it.

Jaebumie♥

I smile and open it.

Text~

Jaebum: Bae wanna go on a date?

Jaebum is typing 

Jaebum: I know you saw the text reply pleaseu :(

I laugh looking at the text. 

Y/N: alright where to?

Jaebum is typing

Jaebum: Great!, hmm meet me in front of 7 for 7 cafe tomorrow.

Y/N: Alright, see you there :)

~Text message ends~

I was quite surprise that Jaebum is okay after his father went to jail a month back, I was surprise when I heard the news at the television.

~Flasback~

I was home alone the others went out to hang out I just didn't feel like going out so I just stay home watching television shows, I was waiting for my drama to start when a I came across a news channel. I was about to skip when I heard a familiar name being mention.

"The King of Seoul is being accused murder and has been  caught by the police for further investigation this morning and here is the footage of it" I look at the Tv shocked. I just kept looked at television and I saw Mr Im was walking with cops side by side to block the reporters and one of the cops hold Mr Im.

Murder? The guy in the news spoke again "By the report the person he murdered was Im Chang-Kyun" w-what? "he-he murdered I.M?" I said and I jumped when my phone rang I answered it. 

~Phone call~

Y/N: H-hello

Jaebum: Judging by your voice you saw the news?

Y/N: y-yeah, is it true?

Jaebum: Its true, Y/N i'm really sorry for my father doings

Y/N: I-

Jaebum: I'm really sorry for being a son of someone who just murdered your friend

Y/N:...

Jaebum: You must hate me now.