Quirk Assessment Test

-Normal POV-

The first test was a 50 meters dash. Seems normal enough. But not when you're in a school full of super humans. Everyone was using their quirks to boost their speed to the finishing line. Tsuna was impressed by how amazing everyone's quirk was, even the little purple hair boy who somehow reminds him of Lambo.

If Tsuna remembered correctly, he was called Mineta-kun by his friends and his quirk is his hair. He can pull off his hair and use it to stick onto things from what Tsuna observed. He really reminded Tsuna of Lambo and it's not just the hair, it was the height and the way they are both annoying at times. Tsuna have only been here a while and he already witness the little pervert going around peeking up the girl's skirts, though he never did succeed because the girls here are not ordinary ones, or maybe they're just ready for him.

'I wonder how is Lambo doing? He was quite upset when he heard that I'll be leaving for a week. I hope he's fine now.' Tsuna absentmindedly thought as he waited for his turn. He didn't really care about the test. He was planning to run normally without using his flames to help him, not that he needs it considering the stamina training the little devil put him through every morning.

He watched on as Gokudera and Yamamoto were put side by side on two lanes as Eraserhead counted down. The two were constantly bickering—well, Gokudera was—as they ran and passed the finish line with a tie of 4.24 seconds without the use of their flames.

'Whoa! They did that using pure stamina?!' The students gasped.

"Tch. Could have been faster if you weren't distracting me." Gokudera growled at the raven-head.

"Haha~ Sorry Sorry~" Yamamoto just laughed it off.

When it was Tsuna's turn, he was paired with Midoriya who gave him a encouraging smile before bending down to get ready. They got into their running positions and waited for the countdown. As soon as Aizawa said 'Go!', they pushed off from the starting lines and dashed towards the finish, both only using their pure muscle strength and not relying on their quirks.

"Midoriya; 6.02s and Sawada; 5.53s." Aizawa announced from the stopwatch he held.

"Good work Tenth!" Gokudera came forward with a towel in hand and offered it to his boss to wipe his sweat off. Yamamoto tag along behind him, hands clasped behind his head and looking carefree as ever.

"Thanks Gokudera-kun." Tsuna took the towel gratefully. He wondered if he did okay. 6 seconds was better than what he usually got when Reborn forced him to run by threatening him with bullets.

"Wow Midoriya-chan! Your timing has went up compared to last time. Ribbit." A girl with big, big eyes and a long tongue commented.

"Thanks Asui-san." Midoriya smiled at her.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

The next few test were just like any old school fitness test; standing long jump, sit ups, long distance run, etc.

Then they come to the ball throw and Midoriya fought a shiver.

"What's wrong?" Tsuna noticed him acting a little upset and decided to ask.

"Nothing....it's just that I'm remembering the first day I came here. I was so unsure of whether I should be here and I have no confidence in myself to even be standing here in this school. And then Aizawa-sensei made us go through the Quirk Assessment test with the threat that the person in last place will be expelled."