-Chapter 3-

Scarletts P.O.V

As we were walking out of the school my head was on Scotts chest, his chest vibrated and I swore I heard him growl but I ignored it. then it happened again this time a more low toned. I looked over into the woods where he was looking, I didnt see anything, so I looked up at him "Is something wrong?" i asked "Um, no--" I had cut him off "Scott,your eyes". Was I going mad or did his eyes just turn a crazy yellow brown?! He closed his eyes and opened them, his eyes were normal again. I was hallucinating. Probably from all the humiliation that happened in class. We started walking back to Scotts car, fro some reason he kept looking back, its probably cause he wanted to make sure notbody was following us. When we got in the car we started having that brother-to-sister relationship talk then he started to sing to me "You're one of a kind, you're following in my footsteps but i'd trade your path for mine, and i know that it gets hard at times and i'm sorry to say that this isn't and it won't be the last time." I loved it when he sang to me cause his songs always made sense and they connected to me, through my heart and into my soul. He would always play the guitar in the middle of the night and sing, I used to stay up when i was young just to listen to his songs. "Sitting here makes me relize how lucky I am to have a brother like you, Scott." I said to him, I felt like i was tearing up, I didn't want to ruin my make-up again so I held the tears back and sniffled. "Don't worry Scarlett--" I inturupted "Don't worry about what? Hm? If you weren't here I wouldn't be the person i am now, you are so important in my life Scott, I love you, please be here for me, always." I couldn't fight it anymore I let it out, the tears were going onto my lips, i could taster the saltyness of them. "It's okay Scarlett, I will always be here for you I will always be your shoulder to cry on. when your boyfriend breaks your heart, I break his ass!" he said laughing. He reached his arm over the back of the seat and turned around to pull out of the parking lot. We were driving by the Beacon Hills Perserve "Hey Scott, i heard people that go in that forest never come out is it true? Didn't you and Stiles go in there once?" I asked. "Scarlett! How many of my phone calls have you listened to?!" "Only the intresting ones, unlike the ones you have with Allison, ugh they make me sick you two are just so mushy!" "Scarlett!" "What its the truth! Allison and Scott sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then come--" "Scarlett! Stop your are being so childish right now!" What just happened? Me and Scott were just having the most amazing connection and now he wont speak to me? "I'm sorry Scott, i didn't--" "Just don't do it again okay?" he said reaching to grab my hand "Okay." I let him take my hand and hold it, we were so close we were almost like boyfriend and girlfriend, just we don't kiss.

Stiles' P.O.V

Did I seriously just laugh at the girl I kissed in the hallway? I'm such a bad person! i have to go after her! I walked out of the classroom with everything, I hopped in my jeep and put the keys in the ignition to find somebody left me a note. The note said "I know you're jelous of Scott and if you want the bite meet me in the Beacon Hills Perserve." Why would somebody write that note, and how did they get in my car?! I pulled the shift out of park into drive, I sped out of the parking lot to the pharmacy down the road. I needed to buy a box of chocolates, a 60' teddy bear and a bushel of roses. After I bought everything I went on the way to Scotts house. I pulled into the drive way and ran to the back of thier house. I picked up pebbles and held everything else was in my other arm. I attempted to throw stones at Scarletts window but nobody was coming to the window until I heard a voice, "Stiles! What are you doing, why are you throwing stones at my window?What is that in your arm?" Obviously she was really easy to distract. "These are for you." i handed her the flowers,teddy bear, and chocolates. "Oh my gosh!" She squealed. "Do you like it?" "Do I like it, I love it!" She smiled and hugged me, while still hugging her I looked down to her. I saw big green globes staring at me. I ran my fingers threw her long straight hair, I looked down and kissed the top of her head. "Why did you kiss me on my head when you--" I grabbed her chin and she automatically stopped talking, she looked at me like she was lost. Everything was quiet for what seemed like a lifetime, I broke the scilence by embrassing our lips together. I was falling in love with her. She pulled away and started giggling.

Scarletts P.O.V

I started to giggle as I pulled away from stiles' kiss. "I'm sorry." I mentally slapped myself for saying I'm sorry why would I do that? "Its okay, don't be sorry." He grabbed my chin and tried to kiss me but I turned my head down "What's wrong?" He asked me "uh-uh nothing. Just, something doesn't feel right." Oh, I'm sorry." He said. When he started to turn on his heels I said "Stiles, would you like to come inside my room?"

"Sure why not?!"