CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER - 6

*HARRY'S POV*

The door opened. My eyes met an unfamiliar pair of dark brown eyes. But I wasn't displeased my her image, why would one be; when standing in front of them was nothing but beatuy? Her flawless brown skin glowed under the moonlight. Her sharp features turned into a look of disbelief when her dark brown eyes met my emerald one's.
She didn't say or do anything. She just stood there like a life less statue, a look of disbelief plastered on her face.
Finally, I waved at her as my lips curved into a small smile.
She blinked twice as her eyes widened and jaw widened. Confused enough, I took a step forward. Her motionless body suddenly gained motion and she started walking backwards; while her hands tried finding some support.
Before I could say or do something, she hit the lamp and feel down as tears started rolling down. Soon, she turned into a sobbing mess.
I quickly walked my way towards her and tried picking her off the ground.
"What's going on?" I heard Hell ask with a worried tone.
To that I replied, "I don't really know."
"She just opened the door and stood there. I tried making a few steps towards her, that's when hit the lamp and fell." I tried explaining as much as I could.
"Oh god. Her poor little fangirl heart couldn't handle seeing you" she laughed.
"What?" I asked in confusion.
"She's Akriti, the girl I was talking about" she explained.
I mouthed an oh and picked her up. She was still crying, in fact now her sobs were louder than before. I carefully cared her to the sofa and gently placed her in a sitting position.
"I'll bring some water" Hel said as she made her way to the kitchen.
"Hey, it's okay" I said not sure of what else I could say.
"I...I...am so sorry" she said between her sobs. "I just..I can't..oh god I am such a loser" she cried burring her face in her hands.
"Hey! You are not a loser! Who said you were" I said trying to calm her down.
As soon as I said her, she lifted her face and looked straight into me before throwing her hands around my neck, pulling me for a hug.
I was shook at her sudden reaction but I hugged her back eventually.
"Oh god, I can't believe this." She said between her sobs(still hugging) "I..I..I am such a fool. I am so sorry for this. It's just..it's just that I love you so much and you mean everything to me. I have waited for this moment my entire life" she said she making an eye contact. Even though her eyes were filled with tears, I could see that she wasn't lying. I could see her love for me in her eyes.
I opened my mouth to reply but before I could, Hel walked in.
Oh my my, what did I miss?" She said with a smirk.
"It's just me embarrassing myself in front of THE Harry Styles" I head Akriti say in a low voice as her face turned a lighter shade of pink.
I and Hel both laughed at this.
"You are not embarrassing yourself, it's totally fine." I said as I smiled at her.
"But why did you cry?" Help asked between her laughs.
"I don't exactly have an explanation for that. I didn't know what to react. I couldn't believe what I saw...so I just" she stopped as her face hunged low.
Hel let out another laugh.
By now, she turned into a darker shade of pink, I could tell how embarrassed she was.
"Oh shut up, Hel" I said to Hel before focusing back to Akriti.
Akriti once again burried her face into her hand and mumbled something which sounded like "why do I make always make a fool out of myself"
I sighed and got closer to her. Once I was close enough, I pulled her into another warm hug.
"It's okay honey, you didnt embarrass yourself. It's okay to react like that, a lot of fans have. Trust me, you didn't make a fool out of yourself, in fact you looked adorable." I said letting out a small laugh while saying the last part.
She looked straight into my eyes yet again; her eyes were still wet. Her eyes were big and a shade of dark brown. I know dark down isn't a very interesting eye colour but her's were different. As if she held a lot of emotion in them. I could forever swim in the debt of her eyes, they were that beautiful.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when she hugged me again. " Oh my god!" She cried. "You're just so perfect. You deserve the whole world! You have always helped me, I am so glad I have you. I love you so so much" she breathed in one go. I couldn't help but smile.
"You shouldn't thank me, rather I should be doing it. Because of people like you, I could be what I am today. I owe you people a lot. So, Thank you." I said hugging her back.
She pulled out and looked at me for a second before turning to Hel.
"Just look at him! He's so precious! What did I do to deserve an angel like him?" She cried.
Woah, I wasn't expecting that. I am really so glad I have such people in my life. I really get upset thinking about how many other people are there who loves me but I could never meet them. At least, I can cut one of them off the list, I grinned as I thought.
"I don't know honey" Hel laughed.
"But I do know that dinner's ready and it's getting cold. So go upstairs and wash up."
"But..but I want pictures and..and autograph!" Akriti whined.
"Harry isn't going anywhere, so go and clean up. In fact, you can take your pictures tomorrow."
"Really?" Akriti asked turning over to me. Her wet eyes turned bright and happy, waiting for an answer.
"Yes" I finally answered.
"Yayyy! You're the best! Harry is the best!" she yelled as she made her way upstairs, actually jumping all the way.
Hel and I giggled as we saw her go.

I helped Hel set our table while we were waiting for Akriti. She joined us shortly after we were done setting the table.
We ate our pasta as we talked about anything and everything, letting out few giggles here and there.

"I guess I should be leaving, it's getting pretty late. I am sure you guys have plans for tomorrow, I don't want to ruin it. So, I guess I'll meet you guys tomorrow for lunch?" I said once we were done with out dinner.
"Umm, okay. We'll meet at 2?" Hel asked.
"Sure! Text me the address" I said with a smile.
"I will. Good night, Harry" she said.
"Goodnight." I said before turning over to Akriti.
"I am really glad we could meet" I said with a warm smile.
"This is a dream come true for me, thank you so much for this." She said breathlessly.
"Haha, I am glad I could make you happy. Seen you soon, good night" I said her as I hugged her for the last time.
"Good night" she said with a warm smile.

....

Hey guys!
I know, I know. I am very very very late. I am so sorry, I was busy with something very important. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Please, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE if you like my story.

I hope you are enjoying it so far and thank you so much for reading!

Love you all.x