SEQUEL- PART 1

Sebastian on top.

This book would have been called :
ONCE A FANGIRL, ALWAYS A FANGIRL

So this story starts with Seb's point of view. He waits outside the airport for Akriti. She finally walks out with dark circles under her eyes, looking like she had fought a war. This hurts him more than he expected and angers him at the same time on the person who caused it. He doesn't know who it is yet and it's better because he won't stop from killing them.

He puts on a warm smile, embracing her in his strong arms. She tries smiling back but fails. They drive back to his place, not talking much during the ride. Seb decides not to bring up the heavy discuss that day, so they just talk and eat until Akriti falls asleep. Seb carries her to her room amd kisses her forehead goodnight and goes back to his room.

The next morning Akriti wakes up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Akriti and Seb eat their breakfast together. While eating, Seb tells her that when the magazine called, they didn't just want to hire him but the model featuring too. Akriti isn't too sure about what to do but Seb tells that it will get her minds off everything for a while which will br good for her. And besides, it will give her more exposure and she might find more clients which will be great for her. Akriti was too disturbed to think about her career but getting her mind off that happened recently seemed like a good idea. So she agreed.

After 2 days.

It was the day of shoot, Seb drove them to the set. There were other models too who looked experienced. Everyone waa dressed in either black or white, Akriti got one of the white outfits. Seb was not the main photographer but he was clicking pictures too. Even if he wasn't the main photographer, he still got to work under a big and famous photographer which was great for him.

All the models were very nice to Akriti. She was beyond nervous because she never did anything like this, everything was so professional. But the other models helped her and made her comfortable. She actually forgot about everything and gave her best. Even if it was only for a few hours, she was still glad that she had an escape from the real world.

After the shoot was over, she came over to Seb. He assured her that she did a great job. He also told her how the main photographer liked his shorts and might use one of them. As they were talking, a woman approached them. If power had a face, it would have looked like her.

The women introduced herself as the client of this shoot. She was one of tbe top stylist right now, models fought to wear her clothes. She told Akriti that she did a great job. She praised her for doing great at her first shoot ever. She also told her that her new campaign was going to start from the next month and she wants new faces. Akriti was overwhelmed by the opportunity but remembered her situation. Just when she was about to decline it, Seb joined the conversation and politely said that they are in a bit of a pickle so they will let her soon.The designer didn't seem to mind, she told her that there will be a one week training session before the campaign and she would love to see her in her new campaign. Akriti thanked her for the opportunity and she smiled, walking away.

Akriti turned around to Seb, ready to freak out when he stopped her and told her that he would explain everything at home. So they drove off to his place.

It was already dark by the time they went home so they ordered some pizza before Seb could explain her why he did what he did back then. He told her that he is there for her and always will be but he still doesn't earn enough to support himself, Akriti and her child. Besides, Akriti is too young, having a baby right now will affect both her health and the babies. Akriti gets a little annoyed by this and asks him to tell her what he exactly means. He sighs and tells her that she should abort the baby. Akriti is taken aback by this, hurt taking over her features once the words sink in. She tells him that she can't just kill the baby, after everything this is all she has. Seb tries to comfort her, coming closer and grabbing her hands but she takes them away. She raises to her fit and tells him that he doesn't need to worry about money, she'll soon find a job and will be out of here, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. Seb tries to explain her that he didn't mean that, he didn't mean to hurt her. He was just trying to be practical. She doesnt even have a degree, so getting a job that will pay her enough to support herself and the child. And even if she gets a job, hoe will they react when she would have take maternity leave within 3 months of working. He also adds how getting a job at a cafe or some shop won't help her pay the bills, it will barely be enough for her to survive and once the baby is born, how will she manage working and take care of her baby. Akriti couldn't take it anymore, she shouted at him to shut up and ran of to her room, locking herself in.