The New Kid

== Y/N's  POV~ ==

It's that terrible time of the month again where a bunch of kids would be cramped up in one room together and be forced to learn things that they probably didn't need in life, in other words school started.

You remembered your mum telling you about the new school she enrolled you in, honestly you didn't want to change schools because that means you'd have to make new friends all over again and you are definitely not putting up with any more bullshit than you already have now. " Oh look, we're here " you said to yourself

Yay

You stepped inside the huge building and was immediately greeted by a man not taller than 6 ft. He smiled at you, taking your hand in his much bigger hands and shaking it. " Hello! And welcome to Baldi's Basic. I'm Baldi! And you are...? "

You took in a deep breath to relieve all the feeling of nervousness you had. You smiled at the man who is so called Baldi " I'm Y/N, pleased to meet you. " then the bell rang. " Well, you better hurry up, Y/N. You'll be late for your first class. " he playfully winked at you and began running to his class.

You panicked and ran. You ran as fast as your feet could take you. You bolted through the halls afraid of being late. You ran and ran until you bumped into someone who happens to be...... the principal.

Oh shit......

" No running in the halls, detention for yo- wait... are you the new student? Y/N right? What are you doing here? You're late for class " he said staring down at you.

" That's why I was running, Sir. I'm kinda late for class eheheh..." You laughed it off awkwardly, rubbing the back of your neck. He sighed and helped you up.

" I'll let you off with a warning, kid. Please try to be early next time okay? Now run before I change my mind. "

As soon as he said those words you ran faster than Usain Bolt and soon arrived at your designated class. You opened the door finding the man you've met earlier, Baldi.

He saw you and smirked. " Class, this is Y/N, the new kid. Please be kind and show her some hospitality. " He gestured you to sit next to a girl with long black wavy hair and huge jet black eyes. She happily waved at you and in return, you waved back and gave a small smile. You glared at your new teacher, already hating your first day here at Baldi's Basic. This will be one hell of a ride

" And now for everyone's favorite subject, Math!!! " Everyone groaned but listened anyway, and so the day began.