Harder~

Warning: This chapty contains SMUT
You have been warned. Also, I love daddy kinks. Prepare to be disappointed cuz I suck at it XD

== Y/N's POV~ ==

Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Today is Monday, which means I'm gonna get my ass kicked by Baldi XD. You started walking to school and listening to your favorite song, WAP. You looked around and saw that no one was outside, weird. You cautiously entered inside the school building. You looked around and noticed that the halls were empty, again, that's incredibly odd. You checked every classroom, seeing that no one else was inside you immediately headed for the teacher's faculty. You opened the door and was greeted by Baldi. He looked at you and smirked.

" So, have you noticed how no one else is here at school~? " He teased as he walked closer to you, keeping his smirk on.

You took a step back " What the hell happened here? Is there like an alien abduction here or smth? " You eyed him up and down as he laughed.

" Remember when you didn't answer my messages anymore? " You nodded as he just smiled.

" Yeah? So what? " You raised your eyebrow at him in confusion.

" *Breaths in deeply* Boi, there's no school today. " He said as he started laughing his ass off.

" • • • • • " You kept silent

" AAGH- HAHAHA OW MY SIDES- "

" AHHHH I HATE U "

" HEY! It's not my fault ya stopped answering me XD "

" Fuck you, I'm gonna go home now, asswipe " You turned around and headed for the door, but was then pulled back by a pair of hands around your waist.

" Hey hey, baby girl what's the rush~? You're still gonna get punished for what you did last time " He looked at you with lust in his eyes. " Don't touch me, you ass " You glared at him as he licked his lips and smirked. " Shh, I know you want me, baby~ " He whispered huskily in your ear. You shivered as he ran his warm wet tongue along your neck. You moaned when he bit down on your neck as his hands roamed around, touching every sensitive part on your body.

" Now ride daddy you slut~ " He licked your ear and gripped your ass.