Jealous Jimin

Park Jimin Pov

'What is this feeling, why are you so attractive and pretty, why do i feel like i am in love with you huh what are you doing to my heart' he thought as he was laying in his room looking at the ceiling. He has gone crazy about, Ara she is always on his mind, her cute face, the adorable way she giggles, her sweet smile, her awesome personality and most importantly HER the things he just thought about were details but he loves HER like he has gone CRAZY 😝.

(Time skip to dinner)~

As he came to the kitchen the first person he saw was jin, he was cooking but there was someone else with him and it was......... ARA. She looked so adorable focusing on cutting the vegetables carefully so she doesn't cut her self, 'cute'; he thought. Just as he was about to say her name, she screamed, "oww my finger hurts", he ran to her and grabbed her hand and turn on the cold water and lay it under the water. He asked her if she was ok and she answered "I am fine thank you" she blushed as he was holding her hand to long, he blushed at well.

(Time skip after dinner)

Lee Ara Pov

Why does it feel like that tae oppa and chim oppa are fighting for me, i don't want to be the cause of there broken friendship if they fight i have to tell this to someone.

"Hello ??? Can you help me with something, i really need you help".

???????? POV

Just wait Lee Ara you are gonna be mine not anybody else's
I saw the scene in the kitchen with jimin and the scene with taehyung in your room. But just wait

YOU

ARE

GONNA

BE

MINE

Author note

Hello guys, author-nim here.

Who do you guys think is the one that is saying lee ara is his?

And

Who do you think ara is getting help from?

Or

Comment and vote please

From your dearest author-nim 😍❤️😃