Getting help from Namjoon

Kim Namjoon Pov

Namjoon just came out of the bathroom, after a nice shower, he changed his clothes and there was a knock on on the door to his room. "Come in" he said, and he was surprised because the person that came into his room was Ara. "Yes Ara", "Hey joonie, can you help me with something" she asked as she sat on the couch right beside his bed. "Yes of course, what is it", "I think that jimin oppa and ta oppa are kind of fighting because of me. I also heard jimin having a crush on me, same goes to taehyung."

"Wow Ara, i mean just follow your heart, jimin is a great guy, and taehyung is also a very great guy. But just follow your heart ok. Ask your heart about who you really love.
TAEHYUNG or JIMIN. That is all i can help you with"

He could see on her face that she was confused about her feeling and also very concerned about the boys feelings.
"Just take your tim Ara, no need to rush", "Thanks Namjoon oppa, thank you for the advise," "If in the future there is something you need to talk about just come to me ok." "Ok thank you".

Lee Ara Pov

So thanks to namjoon oppa, i can finally think of how i should make my decision. I was walking to my room as i bumped into Suga, i blushed as i saw that he fell on top of me. Suga saw my tomato like face, he smirked. "Aw is Ara shy" he asked giggling. "N-no" i said and quickly pushed his chest that he fell on the ground groaning out of pain as he hurt his butt. "I know you got shy and stuff but like, no need to push me like that you know that hurt" he said kind of cutely. 'He looks so adorable...- no snap out of it Ara Aish'.

(Next day)

As i woke op i saw taehyung sleeping, he looked very handsome while sleeping. It was also kind of funny because he was smiling while sleeping.

 It was also kind of funny because he was smiling while sleeping

20 minutes after staring at him, chuckling about how he sleeps.

He finally opened his eyes and i was startled as he 'Good Morning' in his husky morning voice

"Wake up taehyung, breakfast is ready"
"Ok, i am coming just have to use the bath room real quick
"Fine then, hurry up"

He nodded in response.

Author note

Hello guys how was this chapter, comment.

Sorry army's is you got confused about vkooor jikook in the last chapter i just changed the pictures if you cant see it then, it was namjoon or suga.

I appreciate that you guys wanna read my book
Please comment if you have anything on your mind and please vote for this book i have worked really hard on it.

Thank you for 130 views in 4 days, it means a lot.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😚🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

From your dearest author-nim ❤️❤️