New Job {Fixed}

I groaned as I climbed out of my friends car. "I am never letting you drive me again F/N" I grumbled " I didn't mean too! Anyways good luck!" s/he said before driving of. I sighed and walked in, kids were zooming up and down the hallways. 

"Why hello there" came a voice from behind. I turned around to be met by a man with a green jumper and dark blue pants. "My names Baldi" he added extending his hand for me to shake. I shook it and replied with  "Names Y/N and I teach science" Before Baldi could tell you what kind of teacher he was the bell rang and you had to go your own ways. 

I walked towards the office and knocked. "Come in" came a very tired voice. I walked I walked in and saw Kyle, an old friend of mine. "Hey Kyle um thanks for allowing me to join" I said smiling. Kyle looked up and replied with "No problem, you should get to class now" I went to leave but I heard him say " Hopefully you aren't like the him" but it was really faint so I thought I was just hearing things.

Time skip to class

"Alright class lets get started with atten-" I couldn't finish when B/N threw a pen towards me. I caught it with ease, which surprised everyone but angered B/N. "Anyways Poppy PlayTime?" I said unfazed.

Time skip again (Im lazy im sorry)

"Hey Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice say.  "What is it Baldi" I said turning around to meet him in his eyes. "May I have you phone number, you know for work?". I nodded and gave him my number. "See you tomorrow!" I said waving at him as he left.

First chapter is fixed. Please tell me if I got any grammer wrong so I can fix it