The Lunch

Thanks for the supported from this book i never thought that people would like it. schools been a pain through

We sat down at a table and ordered some food i ordered some f/f (favorite food) i looked over to Michelle  and she seemed dazed her brown eyes was now grey "Michelle you okay?" i asked, straight away she snapped out of her daze and replied with "o-oh y-y-yeah" then Callum asked "let's share something from our past when i was a kid i remember meeting you Y/N" he said. I giggled and replied with "when i was little i loved playing outside in the mud"  "i used to always play the ipad outside since my parents said to play outside" F/N said while smiling. We all turned to Michelle to see what happened in her childhood but she looked as if she didn't want to say anything "w-w-well umm when i was a child i uhh fell off a tree" she said nervously. She seemed to be lying but the food was here and we ate it.

After eating the lunch Michelle said she'll take my shopping since i needed some more food. We got all sorts of stuff, as i was buying some stuff i heard a scream i ran over to see what happened when i saw Michelle "What happened?" i asked "oh nothing i just saw some food and screamed of how they looked" she replied then added "you done" i nodded but a bit of me wanted to say that it sounded like a scared scream but maybe that's just how she was.  At home i unpacked my stuff when my phone rang "hello" i said "......Hey so i was just wondering if you remembered me" said a voice that didn't at all sound familiar "no wrong number" i said hanging up the phone as i went to sleep.

So that's it for this chapter  see you in da next