My Fear

Fan Fiction

My Fear (Eric Divergent Fanfic) by dauntlessborncandor

Book Description:

Elena is Candor born but when she turns sixteen and chooses her faction—despite her test results she chooses Dauntless. Upon arriving to Dauntless she meets leader, Eric who is mysterious and persuasive.  A one night stand leaves her faced with a decision that will effect the rest of her life.

Eric doesn't love anyone but himself, but is now faced with a situation that will require him to grow as a person and change. But is he capable?

Follow Elena and Eric's story from start to finish.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thoughts on the book:

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There were times when I was going to stop reading for the night, but just wouldn't be able to actually stop because it was so addicting and kept me wanting to know what would happen next. My absolute favorite thing about this book is that you are there reading about the characters' lived from start to finish, literally. I know under trigger warnings I put none, but there is a little bit of like an emotionally abusive relationship going on. It only happens in a couple of chapters, though.

Favorite Character:
Elena

Rate:
9.9/10

*Completed*

Trigger Warnings:
n/a

Feel free to leave book recommendations!

-M