[Prolouge]The Same as Always

Me and Issac...well weve always been friends. Ever since that day in kindergarten when Issac stood up for me against a second grader.

After that we were inseparable. It was always him and I against the world. We did everything together, weather it be studying for a test -usually the night before said test- or hanging out by the lake in the summer.

Issac was an idiot of course. He always got us in trouble. I remember one summer he talked me into breaking into some guy's house, me thinking it was my own. Needless to say we got the cops called on us and luckily my parents were able to bail us out. I was grounded for a month, but even then Issac still came to my window so we could talk.

Even now I was grounded from some stupid stunt he pulled. I lay on my bed, watching the shadows the sun cast move across the wall. Of course I was waiting for Issac to show up at sundown when he usually did when I was stuck under house arrest.

The shadows engulfed my room. It was sunset. A tap at my window alerted me of Issac's presence. I got up and moved over to the window. Issac sat on the ledge with his goofy grin. It was adorable. Well in the boyish charm kind of way. His deep blue eyes danced with excitement and he pointed at the window, motioning for me to open it. I couldnt help but smile.

I opened the window and stood back as Issac tumbled inside."Heyo Elli."I hated that nickname, but all the same, Issac was the only one allowed to call me by that name."Hey Issac."I walked over to my bed and sat down."What did you do this time?"I asked, knowing him all too well to know that when he smiled like that it typically meant that he had done something.

"What ever do you mean? Im just an innocent teen boy who gets straight A's and never dates."Issac fluttered his eye lids like a girl which made me laugh."Issac stop saying such bullshit."I fell back onto my bed as I laughed. Issac grinned like an idiot. He loved making me laugh and for some reason he always made me laugh. Even when I was sad.

"But seriously, what did you do?"I looked at Issac from where I lay. His dirty blonde hair lay in a mess on his head."Oh, I actually didnt do anything."He replied."Oh wow. Such an angel."I joked.

"Such an angel"Issac mocked me."Yeah right. Just wair until tomorrow at school."He laughed.

This is how all our conversations went. We talked about what he had done and then started joking around with eachother.

It was always the same. And thats how I wanted it to stay. Atleast for now.

[Hey, its Muse here. This is my new story. It is just something I thought up and it gives me more to write about when I cant think of anything for my other book, What is Love? Well if you like the story so far leave a vote and comment your feedback and any grammar or spelling errors. See ya!]