Blossoming Love

Finally. My grounding is over. Me and Issac were hanging out in my room, staring at the ceiling with nothing else to do. We were in the middle of one of our arguments.

"Like I was telling you, she had these huge breasts and they were everywhere and-"

I sighed, cutting him off."Issac you were dreaming. There was no girl in your room. And I know you arent the kind for one night stands."I rubbed the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

Issac looked at me with his deep blue eyes. They were...well needless to say beautiful. No mesmerising. God what was I thinking?

I shook my head slightly to rid them of any of those thoughts. Why was I thinking about that stuff. Next thing I knew I'd be thinking about Issac naked."Damn."I said. Out loud. Infront of Issac. He turned towards me."Damn what? Do you suddenly find me attractive or something?"He asked

Yes. Maybe?"No you idiot."I snapped. He looked at me as if I had punched him in the face. I frowned."Sorry Issac."I murmured.

I had almost forgotten how easily Issac could be hurt. I was always careful not to say the wrong things infront of him. I remember one time one of his girlfriends cheated on him and told him about it two months after it started. He was a wreck after she broke up with him and stayed in my room mourning his lost girlfriend for a week.

Issac smiled now, knowing that everything was fine."So what were we talking about?"Issac bit his lip ever so slightly as he thought about the conversation we were just having. Dare I say it was adorable.

"Nevermind that. Im hungry."I changed the subject, wanting my mind to change the subject aswell.

Issac stood up and stretched, his shirt moving up slightly, enough to show a few of his abs. I nearly lost it."I gotta pee first. Meet you downstairs."I said quickly and sped off to the bathroom where I shut and locked the door behind me.

"I gotta tell him....but I just cant. He will find out sooner or later though. He knows me and my emotions too well..."I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.

My light green eyes stood out against my dark brown hair. A spray of freckles danced across my nose. I was average hight for my age and pretty slender too, having a few muscles from working out with Issac.

What was wrong with me? Why was I suddenly having these thoughts about Issac? Was it because we had been friends for a long time?

A knock at the door made me jump away from my thoughts."Dude youve been in there for ten minutes. You got diarrhea or something?"He asked. I swallowed."Uh..no just....ill be out in a second."I said.

A second later I open the door to find a very concerned looking Issac."Are you okay? You look pale."Issac said, giving me a look up and down."Im fine."I said and pushed past him. Issac was only a few inches taller than me, but I could still move him easily. He followed down the hall like a lost puppy.

"I said I'm fine, Issac."I said in an annoyed tone."God. You sound like a girl on her period."Issac chuckled and as we made it to the kitchen, he sat down infront of a bag of chips freshly opened.

I rolled my eyes."We have an opened bag you know."I told him. He shoved a handful of chips into his mouth."You even roll your eyes like a girl."He ignored my comment.

I sighed. Was I really falling in love with him?

[Hey, Muse here. I hoped you like this second chapter of Whenever we Touch.  Remember to vote if you liked it and comment any feedback you have and any grammar or spelling errors I missed. Well see Ya! And dont forget to check out my Project Love book!]