the goth girl chapter 2

hey ya go !! I have a plot for this story so I hope it will go better then my last story (dont worry I haven't stoped writting that one !!)

chapter 2

Ginas P.O.V

I walked out of my aunts front door, it was my new "home" as she called it. but I will never feel at home here. Home is a place surrounded by your friends and family. I have no friends and I lots my family, except for my aunt of course. I am greatful that I have her, but its not the same.

I used to be popular, rich and happy. I had wonderful parents who loved me, I had a goergous boyfriend and wonderful friends. My life was perfect. Until my parents died.

memories flashed back in my head, I shurrged them off, my parents wouldn't want me living in the past. So I have moved on, I changed everything about me. I turned darker, and started street racing, its felt good when I raced, nothing could stop me on the track, it made me feel alive.

I hopped into my car, and just to impress my next door neighbour who was staring at me I did a facny spin out the garage in drove off down the road.

When I arrived at my new school every one was watching me, I came early so not many people where there, but they were still looking. I walked into reception and waited in the que for a bit when it was my turn the old lady gave me my scedual and locker number and combination.

I headed for my locker and it kinda took a while to find it, but I did. I tryed and tryed but the stuiped locker wouldn't open!!

then I heard his voice

"Hey you ok there?"

I turned around and saw his georgous face his tall mauscler body and golden brown hair and forest green eyes.

"ya but my stuiped locker wont open" I said while trying again and of course it didn't work.

"here let me try"

I handed him my piece of paper with my combination and he entered it and then hit the locker with the side of his fist and it opened straight away.

"There ya go"

"thanks I should try that more often"

"ya most of the lockers here are shit so you will get used to it"

"thanks"

"my names jason. you moved in next door to me"

"oh so you where the dude who was watching me drive out this morning"

he chuckled at that " ya that was me"

"well my names Gina"

"nice to meet you Gina" and he smiled and shook my hand

then the bell rang

"I guess I'll see ya later then?"

"ya.....I'd like that .......see ya"

I didn't think I would be seeing him again, because I knew his type he was the quater back who played with girls to get in there pants even if he did have a girlfriend and then ditched them for another slut. and besides I have left that lifestyle behind and I'm not going back, only because it brings back memories of my what was a perfect life