Ain't No Rest For The Wicked~

First and foremost, I offer this fic as a birthday present for my perfect, flawless, fantastic, magnificent love, PicklesandJam
(The cover art and the art up there ^^ were both done by her, on her magnificent tumblr blog, bendylovessammy. So go check it out if you're into the demon and the inky trash bag bein super gay.)
Anyway, together the two of us are the queens of Samdy. No one ships it harder than us. We have built this ship from the ground up, and now we sail it arm in arm. ♡
And without her support and motivation and overall sweetness, I wouldn't have been able to write this grossness. So thank you love, and happy birthday 💗🧡💕🧡💕💖🧡💛💙💗💙💚💛💖🧡❤️❤️💛💜💜💚

In other news, this is pretty experimental, I basically just wrapped up all the stuff I'd never tried before with these two filth bags into one fic. So lmk what you think in the comments! Your all's comments absolutely make my day so don't hesitate to give me feedback. Love you!
And love YOU especially, my Briebrie ❤️💓
Anyways, onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was heat season for the great Demon of Joey Drew Studios, so he lurked the halls, looking for his most trusted source of relief. He found the prophet curled up in the floor, clutching a Bendy plushie and softly snoring. Bendy chuckled in that low, distorted voice of his, heavy amounts of black drool slipping between his sharp teeth and rolling down his chin. His long, spined member pulsed and dripped with constant need. But the poor prophet was already exhausted from his previous use of him, and the demon couldn't help but be reluctant to wake him. Instead, he sat down in the floor, and pulled the inky man into his lap.
"Hmmm..." Sammy sighed, his head rolling over on his shoulder.
     Bendy felt the flames of desire licking at him even more intensely just from the weight of his prophet on top of him and the sound he had just made. He slowly dragged his clawed hand up and down his own shaft, turning to Sammy and licking up the side of his sleeping face. The demon growled with the frustrating amount of pleasure. He needed more. Bendy used his other hand to reach around the prophet and unbutton his pants, letting his soft member fall out of them. His tongue then lengthened and traveled down, the forked end flicking and teasing at the sensitive organ.
"Oh...!" Sammy murmured quietly, but didn't open his eyes.
     His manhood began to harden, and Bendy worked it up to its full length by coiling his tongue around it. Meanwhile, he rubbed his thumb in circles on his own tip, and thick droplets of ink came out of it in response.
"Mmm..." Sammy hummed, a small smile appearing on his face. "M' Lord...
too kind to me..."
Bendy growled and wrapped his hand around Sammy's length as well, beginning to stroke them in tandem.
The sleeping Sammy whimpered needily and his hips jerked.
"Gonna make me cum...~" he sang, his usual self-discipline and reverence having faded away in his somnolent state.
"Mmm, already?~" Bendy purred into his ear, licking the outside.
The sleeping man giggled and squirmed around. Meanwhile, a couple tendrils sprouted from the puddle of ink pooling around the demon, and promptly slid Sammy's pants and suspenders off of him.
"Want...want it...so bad..." he murmured, pushing himself back up against the ink demon.
"Mhm,..." he cooed back, spreading Sammy's legs.
While one hand continued pleasuring the both of them, the other moved and spread his servant open with two fingers. Sammy promptly squealed, and Bendy pushed two claws roughly into his entrance. The prophet pulsated around him and his breathing was ragged, as his manhood twitched from the slightly painful stimulation. Bendy was frankly surprised he hadn't woken up yet.
"My Lord~! Ah~!" Sammy whimpered, rolling his hips to push Bendy's claws deeper.
Normally Bendy wouldn't tolerate this kind of unruliness from his prophet, but right now his mind was so clouded with desire he couldn't care less. "That's the way, my good little prophet; that's what you are, aren't you?"
"Good little...oh yes..." Sammy answered, eyes fluttering open and closed, halfway between awake and asleep and feeling very disoriented but very pleasured at the same time.
His member throbbed and he panted, tongue hanging out of his mouth while he laid his head on Bendy's chest.
"Ah~ My Lord~"
"Uugh you make me wanna rip you apart when you moan like that. But you would like that, wouldn't you? My stinky sin bag~" the pace of Bendy's strokes quickly increased, while his fingers wormed around inside Sammy and made him sob with glee.
"Yes my all-powerful, mighty Savior...I am nothing compared to your AHH- majesty~" Even half asleep Sammy still knew exactly what to say.
"Fuck," Bendy grunted huskily into the prophet's ear. "Gonna make me cum ya little harlot,"
"I'm YOUR harlot," Sammy replied without a moments hesitation, squeezing around Bendy's fingers.
In response the demon's digits curled inside him and hit his prostate, causing him to yelp and a string of precum to come spurting out of his shaft. He was fully awake now, but he still had his eyes shut and his mouth hanging open with pleasure.
"MY LORD!~ PLEASE LET ME-"
"Hold on ya little brat-" Bendy hissed, taking his fingers out of Sammy and promptly shoving his own length inside him.
Sammy cried out hoarsely, arching his back. "MY LORD!~" he repeated once more.
Bendy only had to move his prophet's hips up and down on himself a couple times before he felt himself ready to burst like the pipes used to do, and he roughly slammed Sammy down onto him as hard as he could. He roared and clamped his jaw onto the side of Sammy's neck, and Sammy promptly cried out in rapture and climaxed heavily as well. As they worked themselves through it, Sammy let out high-pitched, happy moans, and Bendy huffed and growled into his neck and shoulder.
Finally, Sammy managed to pull himself off of his master's enormous shaft, and collapsed before him. He laid his head and arms on Bendy's knee, smiling and gasping for breath.
"My Lord...thank you...thank you..."
Bendy reached down and petted Sammy's head and back, smiling and continuing to breathe heavily. "Better catch your breath doll, we aren't done yet."