WHAT!? -18-

Error stared at Ink, dumbfound. "...What?"

"I asked if-

"WHAT!?"

Ink looked to the side a bit, a bit of a sheepish smile on his face. "?!TAHW"

Error just looked weirded out. "Squid how the fuck."

Shrugging at his goofiness, he looked at Error with all seriousness. "I'm serious though. We can't go back to the doodle sphere or our AUs, he knows how to get there now. And if Dream dies? No positivity. I don't want Blue to die. He is a powerful asset. If I die, the whole multiverse will eventually collapse unless someone can take my place, though that's near impossible."

     Error let the explanation roll around in his mind a bit, before stopping to ask what he nearly forgot to

     "How did you escape Error Gaster?"

     Ink shivered. "He usually has to rest his magic, so he puts these collars (No dirty thoughts peeps) on us and chains us to a wall. These chains and collars prevent magic use and wears out the person wearing it. Luckily, he forgot to put Blue's on due to his tiredness. Blue then helped release us, and we escaped. Though, Error Gaster still has the soul that was bonded to me. He could kill me any second... I don't know what he's doing."

     Error nodded and looked back at the gang. They all seemed just as unsure as him, but they all knew it must be done for the balance.

"Alright, you're in."