The Cringinators

CHAPTER 3 - THE CRINGINATORS

Skylar's POV -

"What do you mean?" I asked while glaring at them this time, not wanting the mention of "them" to pop up. "Well we kind of just you know, invited them over..." Christopher said while looking down.

"You what?" I yelled in a stern voice, trying to make sure we're talking about the same people. "We invited "them" over" Emily said while making quotation marks with her hands. I had no idea why she was doing that so I gave her a confused look.

Christopher gave me the same confused face I was making at Emily. "We thought you wanted to see them?" he said in a more questionable rather than stated tone. "Why would I want the people that damaged my life to be back in it?" I said with anger laced in my voice.

"Wow, that hurts us princess".

That was when I heard a door shut. Also when I turned very red.

"Don't call me princess". I said while putting my view in the direction of the five guys that ruined my life years ago. "Why not, you liked that name a lot back when we used to hang, especially when I said it" one of the idiots said with a wink.

"I'm not who I was back then though, am I?" I said trying to keep my guard up. "You are, just with a more pissy bitch attitude" one stated mocking the tone of my voice while folding his arms.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, trying to ignore them.

"Emily and Christopher, you guys have to go get your stuff out of the car". Tio Armando yelled from upstairs. "Can I help?" I yelled back without letting Emily and Christopher a chance to respond. "No mija, we got it". He answered back while Emily and Christopher raced up the stairs, trying to get out of this awkward situation.

I glared at the two going up the stairs. "So what's been happening princess" someone said while putting emphasis on that last word. "Nothing" I answered back. "Did you miss us?" they all asked in unison.

I raised an eyebrow, but for two reasons. One- how the fuck did they do that? Two- why would they even attempt asking that stupid question?

"No" I bluntly stated.

"Sure" one of them said in a sarcastic matter. "Wanna know what we did though"?

"Not really" I said while shrugging. "Well we just did a lot of fun stuff especially without you, just thought you wanted to know". "Okay" I stated while looking at them more intently.

I seen how much they changed, it sorta freaked me out. Some of them looked the same, but others got hit by the puberty truck.

First off is Anthony, he used to be someone that was just seen as "cute" but holy shit this dude could be a model. He was wearing a white hoodie with khaki shorts on and Jordans, I then went on to looking at small details on him. His jawline is something I noticed right away and is way more defined that if I touch it, I'm scared I'll get a cut. His dark brown hair was swept to the side making his curls more visible. His caramel skin looking radiant making the light freckles on his cheeks and nose look even more adorable. His eyes were a bold amber shade and his eyebrows were nonetheless decent. His plump lips hanging open while he looked at me and his figure being more on the fit side of the scale. One major problem struck me from making me fall for him at this very moment, and that's because he's the "leader" that made me do all my regrets in the first place. It does not at all help that he made me fall for his "charming ways" back then and leaving me with a broken heart.

I looked at another douchey ex, which is Christian. When Anthony left me, he tricked me into thinking he was there for me while I was trying to cope with the fact that he left me for another girl. He broke my heart the same way though. I looked him over and started noticing his features. He was wearing a black under armor shirt with some shorts and Nike shoes. He wasn't exactly model material like Anthony. His jawline was defined but not enough to make a cut. His blue eyes glistened in the weird lighting that he was under. His lips weren't plump but were perfect for his smaller face shape. His almost perfectly shaped eyebrows moved in curiosity while he looked me over. His once dirty blonde hair lightened up and was a beautiful golden blonde. His pale complexion looked tanner than what it used to be and I just assumed it was because of the sun.

Oscar was the next one I seen, he was my favorite. We used to do a lot and I even considered him my best friend while I was over there. A lot has changed. He went from looking like the most innocent of them to the douchiest. His black hair was spiked up with gel and had slightly light brown highlights at the tips. The shape of his face even made me cringe because it was probably the most defined of all of them, and it looked boxed. His pink plump lips were tugged by his teeth as his dark brown eyes gave a lustful look at me. That made me instantly cover up and cringe while I kept looking at his features. He wore a neon green muscle shirt with some black shorts and Nike's as well. The chain around his neck didn't go with anything else on him but I seen that he wore it for religious reasons. His skintone made me cringe even more with the neon shirt because it made it look more orange than his natural tan.

Victor came next into sight. He was one of those other model material looking people. My eyes widened at his figure because I swear the puberty truck must of almost killed him by hitting him so hard. He used to be the ugly one in the group. The duff, the weird friend, the one you would just keep because he's super funny. Now he looks like that one fuckboy that looks caring. His straight white pearly teeth gave me a smile letting me know that he got his braces taken off. That made me smile back. His bronze skin looked super radiant which fit along perfectly with his fit figure. He opened his eyes wide enough to let me see his bold hazel eyes. His small curls were placed in a nice way to let me know that he at least tries when it comes to it. He wore some vans and a white polo with some khaki shorts which was basically the same as Anthony's but more put together. Holy crap he changed.

Last but not least is Ivan. let me just get this out of the way, he scares me the most. He's the "shy" errand boy that does what everyone tells him to do. That's not the way I see him though. When I met him I felt bad but after knowing how he actually is, I couldn't give a damn about how they treated him. He was the type of guy with that secret "badboy" side, and that's the way he was around me and most likely the reason he was in the group in the first place. He had black hair that was long and swooped to one side while the sides of his head were only left with small hairs trying to grow since he had it shaved off. His eyes were a piercing grey with a subtle blue tint in them and they looked all around my face while I examined him. He was certainly the stick of this group and looked like it could even be an anorexic problem. His eyes looked red which could be from lack of sleep or getting high. I knew it must've been the first option though because he had bags under his eyes. His pale skin freaked me out because it bolded out his blood vessels and veins. He wore a black Nirvana shirt and loose jeans with some off brand running shoes. Nevertheless of all his flaws, he didn't look that bad for being in this type of condition. If he were a model, he would be a pretty iconic one.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... the cringinators.

"Why are you looking at us" Anthony asked which got me off guard and I just shrugged my shoulders. "I mean, I don't care if you check me out but I was just wondering" he said with a smirk plastered across his face.

I rolled my eyes at that and went back to laying on the couch. "I was just seeing how much you guys changed over the years".

"Whatever you have to tell yourself princesa" Anthony said and I could almost feel his smirk from behind me. I looked at him ready to go off and told him "just because I told you not to call me princess doesn't mean I'll allow princesa".

I practically glared at him so hard that I'm pretty sure it would've made all mom stares whimper in fear. "You look even more beautiful, you know that right?" Victor said with his million dollar smile. Since he and I were on good terms back then, I gave him a smile right back and the others just stared at victor in awe.

"what"?