Sadness.

Cheryl's Pov

I heard the doorbell of Thistlehouse ring as Toni and I lay in bed. I groaned from laziness. I didn't want to get the door, but it was probably urgent because I heard the doorbell ring again.

I roll my eyes, and quickly got out of bed heading downstairs towards the door. I opened the door to reveal Veronica with tears in her eyes.

"What happened V?" I asked softly, and she shakes her head hugging me. I instantly hug her back.

"A-Archie cheated on me. I- I don't know what to do, or who to go to." Veronica stutters, hugging me tighter and I hear Toni coming down the stairs looking confused.

"It's okay V, everything will be okay." I whisper, Toni following what happened— quickly putting her arms around Veronica. The three of us hugging.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for ruining your guys night. I just had no one to go to." She sniffles, as Toni rebalses from the hug and grabs her a tissue.

"It's okay you didn't ruin our night. We're here for you." Toni smiles, and hugs Veronica again.

"I appreciate it."

"Just a quick question though? Why didn't you go with Betty? Did you guys have a fight?" I ask.

"She's off somewhere with Jughead. When I tried calling her, she never answered." Veronica replies, slightly rolling her eyes.

"Well screw her. Come on, let's go to Pop's together and we can get you your favorite. How does that sound?" Toni says softly, and Veronica nods.

We didn't say a word to each other, we just got into my car and drove to Pop's. It sucks getting cheated on, but Archie? I mean I knew he was kinda a fuckboy, but I never expected him to cheat. Especially, on Veronica. She's really pretty like how?

We finally get to Pop's and I opened the door for both Toni and Veronica, as they both mumble, "thank you's".

We take out usual booth, and Pop's come up to us with a smile on his face.

I love Pop, that man is so kind and so amazing.

"What can I get for you ladies?" He smiles, looking at Veronica with sympathy.

"Just the usual for us Pop." Veronica says, and Pop just nods.

"Are you okay Veronica?" Pop asks, and Veronica shakes her head.

"I'm not, but I'll be okay."

"I hope everything gets better for you. Everything that you order is on the house, don't try paying." He smiles, but before we can protest, he scurried away into the back.

***
We were enjoying our meal at Pop's just talking about random shit, when ArchieBald walks into Pop's.

I immediately distracted Veronica by moving in front of Veronica, so she couldn't see.

I just hoped she didn't see him, and that he doesn't approach us.

But.... I was wrong.

"Hey Ronnie. I'm sorry for what I did to you." Archie says, standing next to the booth.

"Fuck off Archie, seriously." I say annoyed.

"I just hope you can forgive me." He says sadly, and walks away.

(Thats it for this chapter,I wonder why Veronica didn't ask Betty for help instead of Toni & Cheryl.Find out next chapter.)