GOULIES

Toni's pov
So,it was finally 4th period and we had to go meet with Jughead for a Serpent meeting.Cheryl and I walked in the room."Alright so,everyone is here great,so,you guys aren't going to be happy about this but,The Gouilies are back in town.They want are revenge they want to kill us.It's either war with them or they will kill or loved ones."Jughead said nervously."Well,you did start a drag race with them you stupid shit."Sweet-Pea says making his hands into fists."Guy's calm down we will let the Serpents decide this."Cheryl says looking at me nervously.They all looked at Cheryl surprised she actually said that."Bombshell is right we have to vote on them tomorrow 8 pm White Wyrm."I said looking at all the other Serpents,they looked terrified.The bell than rang we headed off to our classes.

Cheryl's pov
Finally school was over we can finally, go home.
I had to meet with Taylor at pops right after school I haven't told Toni yet,I feel like she would get mad at me.I was about to go outside and meet To I till Taylor came next to me,"Hey you still on today for pop's,double date?"he smiles."Oh you already got a new girl already?That was fast."I smirk."Well yeah she's my first so,is that a yes?"he asked."Sure what time?"I asked."Umm 6?"he asked me."Sure see you then."I told him walking off to meet with my beautiful girlfriend Toni.I go outside and I see her scrolling through her phone next to her motorbike.She looks up at me,crossing her arms."Why are you crossing your arms did I do something wrong?"She rolled her eyes,"I was waiting for you for 10 mins where were you?"she raises her eyebrows."I was with Taylor he invited us to go on a double date with him and his girlfriend,that's it I swear,don't get mad it wasn't anything bad."I raised my hands up looking innocent but,I wasn't because there was nothing wrong with that."So,you were talking to him for 10 mins straight really?"she raises her eyebrows again."Baby,I was in class the bell rang and he followed me then,he just was talking to me,don't get jealous he's just a friend I will want you to get to know him please."I beg her."Fine,text me next time your gonna go talk to him okay?"she kisses me cheek."Okay I promise."

Welp that's the end of this CHAPTER....See ya next chapter thank uu for 5k reads that's insane !❤️Thank u guys ! Ilyy!💚