5- Lesson one

Up in Ozpin's office, Glynda walks back and forth with a scold. Ozpin simply seated as he drinks absolutely nothing but coffee.

Glynda: You cannot be serious about this!

Ozpin: Well I certainly wasn't joking about my decision, Glynda.

Glynda: It was a mistake hiring (y/n) to teach here! He's a rude, rebellious, perverted, borderline insane, reckless, egotistical, pyromaniac, nymphomaniac, possibly necrophiliac, thick headed, impatient, warmongering, conniving, sleazy, immoral, sociopathic, rude, lying, swindling, homicidal, huge jerk!

Ozpin: You said rude twice. Aren't some of those examples the same reason you fell in love with him? *sip*

Glynda stops pacing and stares at Ozpin with a faint blush.

Glynda: That's not the point! "Inhale"... Do you honestly think it's a good idea to have (y/n) teach any subject to these students? There was a good reason he was let go. You know of his up bringing and moonlighting during his time as a Huntsman. It's not whether he is affective at teaching, but the affect he will have on the students.

Ozpin: I can understand your concerns about the matter. Yes, there are multiple reasons as to why (y/n) should have no right to teach any generation, locked up for life, or be publicly executed.

Glynda's eyes widen a bit on the last statements.

Glynda: 'I wouldn't go that far...'

Ozpin: However, over the years (y/n) has shown a great deal of stability and control that can almost be considered normal. That has only happened once before with you, and now with his son. This is the closes we can get to understanding his madness. A great opportunity to enlighten our students in the most crucial forms of combat and possibly learn some life lessons, probably. And besides.

He gets out of his chair and walks over to the window behind him.

Ozpin: One of these students might have a chance to out pace him... *sip*

[Location: Courtyard]

(Y/n) walks infront of the line of students standing at attention.

(Y/n): Huntsmen, Huntresses....... Basically glorified police officers with better training and equipment. You all have come here to try and test your mettle at becoming one of the most elite pigs to the slaughterhouse that is Remnant. Today I'm gonna help tenderize the meat with bone breaking training and mind numbing lectures. First off, I want all of you to hand over your weapons and pick out a partner.

There is a bit of mumbling between the students. (Y/n) sports an annoyed expression.

(Y/n): I meant immediately, but anywhere between now and ten seconds before I fail the entire class is fine with me.

Every student immediately places their weapons at his side and go out to pick a partner. As all is said and done, (y/n) takes a step back.

(Y/n): Great. Now, for the next hour, I want all of you to beat the ever loving crap out of each other until one of you falls flat on your ass.

This catches everyone's attention. Weiss steps forward with her hand raised, her partner being Velvet.

Weiss: Excuse me, professor.

(Y/n): Yes, white chick?

Weiss: It's Weiss.

(Y/n): Fantastic. Question?

Weiss: What is the lesson to this?

(Y/n): Huntsmen and Huntresses rely too much upon their weapons in a fight. What happens if they are disarmed or not in possession of it at the time? Some of you seem like you use unarmed types of weapons, but still. This lesson is to teach you how to fight your opponents the good ol' fashion way. Observe your enemy, learn their tactics, and utilize it to the best of your ability whilst unarmed. Now, begin!

And from there, the class truly begins. Each partner group trade kicks and punches for the next few minutes. To (y/n) most of them were god awful, a few are half decent, and so far only two are actually worth paying attention to. Those being Noir and Yang fighting each other like two people fighting over the last slice of pizza at a frat party. Yang seems to dish out the most powerful punches, but Noir shows to have more agility and reach then she does.

Dodging a round house kick from Yang, Noir delivers a few punches to her side before jumping back to avoid a punch. Charging at her, Noir prepares for a punch to her head. Yang raises her arms and blocks the strike, unaware of Noir's other fist flying towards her gut. As he makes contact, Yang stumbles back a bit clenching her stomach. Shaking it off, Yang charges at Noir ready to swing. He charges at her as well, as he is almost near he jumps over her and kicks her in the back of the head, knocking her to the ground. She punches the dirt out of anger and quickly gets back up. With no time to react she is sweep kicked then has another foot brought down on her chest, sending her back to the ground and knocking the wind out of her.

(Y/n) lifts his wrist up, a hologram of the time appears, showing the hour.

(Y/n):... Alright, cease the child abuse! Get yourselves cleaned up and prepare for your next class. You may retrieve your weapons.

With the class finally over, some of the students let out a groan of relief as they wobble back on their feet. Noir helps Yang up, both trading a brief 'good fight' with eachother.

(Y/n): Tomorrow I will inform you on how disappointed I am with some of you, what you need to improve on and how, etcetera. Have a wonderful day!

As the students head back to Beacon with slight bruising, (y/n) thinks of the day he will have.

(Y/n):... 'Shit I have to do this all over again with the other classes, don't I?'

Letting out a dissatisfied groan (y/n) makes his way to his classroom, preparing his foot for his dramatic entrance for the other classes.

----