15-Confession

Noir: Velvet?

The rabbit faunus jumps a little on the spot from the sudden mention of her name. Quickly turning around, she sees Noir making his way to her.

Velvet: N-Noir! You're here!

Noir: Hey Velvet. You're the one that wrote the note?

Velvet: Y-yeah...

Noir:... Ok. So what do you need?

She looks away every few seconds before looking back at me.

Velvet: Well, um. I've been wanting to say thanks. With the whole Cardin-lunch-room problem, that is.

Noir: Oh. You're welcome. Kind of a while back though.

They stand there for a few seconds in awkward silence.

Noir:..... Soooo is that all what you wanted to tell me?

Velvet: Well, n-no. There was something else as well.

Even more awkward silence between the two.

Noir: Which is?

Velvet: Um. Well. I-I wanted to know... uh...-

Her scroll suddenly blares out its ringtone. Catching her off guard with a small yelp. She quickly turns around and digs out her scroll. Noir, utterly confused, just stands there starting to lose his patience.

Velvet looks at the screen and sees it to be her team leader calling. She hesitantly anwsers it.

Velvet: Hi?

Coco: JUST ASK HIM OUT ALREADY!!!

Velvet flinches, almost drops her scroll, and quickly ends the call. She looks back to Noir with a blush.

Noir: Ask me out?

Velvet: U-u-um.

Noir: So this whole thing is just an attempt to go on a date with me or something?

Velvet: Yeah...

Noir: Ok.

Velvet:.......... Sorry, I think I just blacked out for a second. What?

Noir: Yeah. I'll go out with you.

Velvet: Oh. I mean, great! Um, would you like to get something to eat? This weekend, I mean.

Noir: Sure. It's a date.

They both sport a smile on their faces after that. Beginning what could be a relationship... And frankly, this was boring the hell out of me.

(Y/n): Oh my god. That was the worse attempt at romance I've ever seen! And I'm up here spoon feeding a dying Glynda as she spews snot everywhere!

They both snap their attention to me, leaning out of a window from close by. Three stories up as I watched their whole little get together unfold.

(Y/n): For real though, it's great that you're finally hooking up, Noir. But could you be just a little more, I don't know, emotional about a girl asking for your di-

Coco: Hey, shut the fuck up!

I look down and see Coco pop her head out from another window one story down. Glaring up at me.

(Y/n): YOU shut the fuck up!

Coco: Why don't you come down and make me, tough guy!

(Y/n): Why don't you come up here and make me come down there, tough guy!

Coco: I am gonna come up there! And Imma kick your fuckin' ass!

(Y/n): Yeah, why don't you try it, asshole! Get your ass up here and kick my ass! If I-

Weiss: Will you two be quiet! This is a school night!

Me and Coco quickly look over to Weiss, sticking her head out from a few windows to our right, yelling at us now. What comes next is a shout off between the three of us.

Weiss/(y/n)/Coco: Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch! The fuck you say to me, you little bitch!? People are trying to sleep, you psychos! I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals! Run the fuck back to Atlas, you goddamn whore! What makes you think anyone has the right to act like this? I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Vacuo armed forces! I don't have to deal with this! Shut the fuck up! You're fucking dead, kiddo!

Weiss finally pulls her head back and closes her window. Coco and I look back at eachother.

Coco: Hey, I'm really sorry.

(Y/n): Yeah, me too.

Coco: She's worse than us.

(Y/n): Yeah, she's our enemy now.

Back at the court yard, Velvet and Noir just stand there in confusion from the display. Noir pinching the bridge of his nose.

Velvet: What... just happened?

Noir: I don't know. I just do not know... So, head out to Vale after school on Friday?

Velvet: Sure.

Without another word, the two head back to their dorms for the night, anticipating what's to come on Friday. I pull my head back inside and close the window. Turning around to see a bed ridden Glynda with a bowl of chicken soup next to her.

Glynda: *cough* What happened?

I grab the soup and scoop up a spoon full of its contents.

(Y/n): Eh, nothing much. Noir might have a girlfriend now. Say 'wha'.

Glynda: Wha-mph!

I interrupt her with the spoon in her mouth and let her eat the soup.

(Y/n): Shush up and eat.

----

A/n: A few things.

1. Looks like it was a close call with the votes!... I'm lying. Velvet was the only one that made it to double digits.

2. This chapter was a bitch to write and I do not like it.

3.