The Prophecy

"How did your test go?" Brandon asks nervously

"Just how i thought it would." I say as i walk over to him.

"Your an other?" 

"Yep,... hey about your test scores what did u get?"

"I got 78% on super strength and 22% on super speed its natural for super speed to get some super fastness. 

"It equals 100%." I say sounding disappointed.

"Yeah why yours didn't." I hand him my test scores.

"It equal 287%?" He says shocked "That's the highest i ever seen" Hes says

"You ever seen?" I ask suspicious.

"Yeah Adams is only equaled 120%."

"your mind reading is high that's good it will come in handy."

"Why cant i reads yours now then?" I  try and concentrate.

"Your thinking about it too much, its funny Adam cant get the voices out of his head and you cant get them in."

"then why is it so high?" I ask

"Just relax let the thoughts come to you." He says calmly.

I close my eyes and relax like he said letting the thoughts come to me then i hear something.

"I wonder what it would be like to have all those powers, i wonder what she'll do at the battle."

"I'll try and hide behind you." I say sarcastically

"What? Oh ha-ha very funny." He sets the paper down on the desk then puts a large book over it.

The book is the size of a refrigerator and has probably 1000 pages.

"What is that?" wide eyed

"A book of history."

"Of?"

"Everything. Magical that is."

"You read all of that??" How long was that test 20 years?!!?!?!

"There's mostly pictures of the battle that took place 2000 years ago and the family trees."

"Who's family tree? Mine?"

"And everyone's family tree who was in the battle and lived, most of us are the descendants."

"Ok so lets start with the battle what happened and why?" I ask preparing for the answer.

"Well there were witches involved. You see witches were made to keep the peace on earth. But there was an attack on the witches the humans did it to protect themselves. But before they killed them all the witches gave him all there powers so he could get revenge.Then Edgar challenged them. With all these new powers the humans were no match but they manged to weaken him and subdue him. But it didn't last long, he was too weak to fight to he swore that he would get revenge on our descendants. Us.

" So is Edgar immortal?" I ask nervous

"Yes."

"Great." I say sarcastically

"Ok so now the family tree's are you sure you want to here this."

"Yes." I say confidently 

"Can you make purple fire balls with your hands?" he asks

"How did u know i could do that?"

"Edgar was the only other person who could do that."

"Oh-no"

"Your his descendant."

 "Please tell me your joking, this is crazy!" I exclaim

"It why you can create fire balls and your mind reading is high once you practice and get a good hold on your magic, you'll be the most powerful creature on earth. Besides Edgar anyway." Brandon explains

"How many descendants are there of Edgar?"

"There's a good few but most are dead, see" He opens the large book, flips a few pages and finds the family tree of Edgar."

"It has everyone except me, see there's my mom!" I point to her picture. "But why not me?"

"It says that she is the last living descendant."

"Until now." I say starring at the book.

"There was umm... Judith mentioned a prophecy did you find anything like that?" i ask hoping there's something to tell me why Judith freaked out. Brandon just looks at the floor.

"I'm guessing its not good."

"Well, legend has it that one of the descendants of Edgar is the only way to kill him."

"What about all the people in the others group?"

"There also Descendants of Edgar but the one that can shoot those fireballs is the only one how can kill him."

"Why am i not immortal like Edgar?"

"You will be, at the age Edgar turned which is 19." He looks at me.

I have one year left before ill be 19 forever.

"What about Adam will he be like that too?"

"Well" He face is an obvious no.

"Great so I'm going to an Edgar 2.0 i mean that basically what the prophecy is saying then after i kill him they my descendant is going to have to kill me and so on!"

"No, well yes but not the last part, your power is from Edgar so once he dies your powers will be gone."

"I'll be normal?"

"Yes."

"And i can go back to my family."

"If the government lets you leave."

"But i'll be useless they wont be able to use me anymore so they'll have to let me go."

"But when someone betrays them they get even."

"But -" I was cut of by a crash. The garbage can was knocked over and i could hear feet running.

What if it was the government or someone that will tell the government what i am.

"I'll see you later, thanks for all your help!!" I yell as i run after the person!"

I ran down another really long hallway, Man how many of these are there in place?

I could finally see the person he wearing a dark leather jacket and jeans, seams tall and a fast runner, i needed to slow him down so i concentrated got a purple fire ball in my hand and shot it at the guy he screamed in pain, then fell limp on the ground. 

I ran up to him turned him around to see who he was.

I gasped he was the last person i thought it would be.