Lock Down

I'd hug a wall, if i could find one. I think to myself.

I'm trying to find a light switch or a flashlight anything, its so dark i cant even see my hand in-front of my face.

I finally find a light switch and flick it. The light flickers a few times then the room is filled with light. Its just metal walls and a long walkway.

I also see a little peep hole like in a apartment building. You can see then from the inside but they cant see you on the outside. I think Logan's theory about this being a hiding place is pretty good. Or it could be something that has something to be hid from other people.

I look through the peep hole to see whats going on, but i cant hear them, this room must be         sound-proof.

I see Logan putting his hands up, probably trying to reason with him but Julian looks really mad and starts hitting and punching him. Suddenly Logan is on the floor fighting for his life.

I bang on the door trying to stop this but there's no handle, I'm stuck in here. All i can do is watch.

"STOP HURTING HIM!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I keep screaming until i see Julian get off of Logan's body. He not moving a single muscle.

I'm completely frozen with fear, and sadness. Logan Tried to help me, and now he's....... i cant even think that's he's.......gone, he probably unconscious i think to myself.

Yeah unconscious.....Forever. My sub-conscious adds.

I see Julian what if he comes in here i think he is i have to hide. And god knows whats down that hallway.

So the way i see it i have 2 choices

1. Stay here and get caught

Or.....

2. Run down that hallway and have a small chance of escaping Julian's wrath.

I race down the hallway, all i see is Metal walls. Then i hear the door open. Julian's coming.

If only i could get down this hallway faster. Then i stop dead in my tracks.

"How stupid can i be??" I whisper to myself.

I run down the hallway at normal speed then i try to close my eyes and relax, trying to imaging myself moving faster, feeling my feet move faster. I open my eyes and it looks metal walls moving, i look down at my feet while still running at super speed. They don't even look like feet anymore, just a blur. You can see a faint hint of the black of my shoes.

It feels like I'm floating, like my feet are off the ground.

 I stop with a halt. There's a locked door. The door looks really old like from a war movie, its covered in like vines and it had a weird lock on it, then i remember i have a key maybe this is what the keys are used for.

I also see a little entry way, its a bit bigger than the size of a dog door and had a handle you lift up on to open the door, There is no way Julian will fit through that, so i either 

A. try the 2 keys witch may or may-not work and Julian is most likely going in there.

Or

B. I may or may-not fit through the dog door, but Julian will definitely not be going through there.

What if the dog door leads to in to the locked room? Or something else entirely?

I decide to go with option #2. I throw the book Logan gave me in there first. Then i put my arms in then my head the my shoulders, my stomach, but my hips are a little harder to get in but they do, probably left a mark, then my legs and suddenly I'm in and i close the door right before i hear Julian's feet coming closer.

I put my hand over my mouth to be quieter, my breathing is hitched which makes it harder for me to keep my breathing quiet.

I look around, but there's not that much space to move. My heart is beating out of my chest, I'm afraid he might hear it.

I hear a dialing of a cell phone, and the sound of a line ringing.

"Hello?" The voice is unfamiliar to me.

"Yes its Julian I'm afraid Logan went a bit crazy and tried to attack me, i had to put a stop to him"

After i minute of him listening to the person

"yes i think he's dead so ill put him with the others."

Others? Now my heart is pounding even faster, I'm so close to screaming in fear and at Julian for telling lies. 

I hear Julian ruffling through his pockets and say "Shoot, I forgot the keys."

My eyes go wide and start to cry, Those keys aren't real he will flip when he finds out!!!

I open the door slightly just so i could see if his feet were still there. He's gone.

For now... My subconscious rudely adds making me shiver slightly.

I crawl out of the space, and look around, I see Logan's lifeless dead body on the ground, If i didn't see him die, i wouldn't be able to tell if it was him,that's how bad he was beaten.

I cover my mouth and nose to stop and scream and from smelling the blood. I look around  Nowhere else to go except for the locked room.

I wonder whats in their dead bodies?How many are there? Did Julian kill them? Or did someone else?

How do i get out here? There must be a way maybe i can catch up with Julian. What if he see's me? 

Before my mind catches up with my feet, I'm already running at super speed. I hide along the wall but i can still peak to see him, He puts his thumb print on one of the books and it opens. Somehow i think it will only expect his fingerprints.

Great. Once his goes in the room, i tear the first piece of paper out the book I'm carrying (its a blank page) and put so the door wont fully close and i can get out of here.

But then I see Judith walk in. Julian says hi to her but don't make eye contact, he goes to his drawer to look for the keys, he finds them and looks at them, I'm praying he wont know the difference then he throws everything off his desk, everything goes flying making a loud bang which makes me and Judith jump.

"Julian honey, whats wrong." She puts a hand on Julian's shoulder.

"Someone switched the keys to my.......safe" He lies

"Unbelievable" I mutter under my breath.

"Why would someone do that who would-" I trip over my feet but i catch myself but Judith see's me.

She's there wide eyed looking at me, and when Julian is about to turn around she turns him around to face her and she kisses him, and he wraps his hand around her waist.

She moves her hands to his hair and she uses one to signal me to go, I run out of the room in the hallway into the elevator.

I go to my floor and into my room and shut the door and whats seems like a century i let out a breath of relief.

I set the book down on my dresser then i find Derek coming out of the bathroom

"Hey i was looking for you everywhere what happened?" He looks at my tear filled eyes.

"Is everything ok?" He asks

I want to tell him everything about Logan and the room, and the book but i have to do something first.

Without thinking twice i jump into his arms and kiss him.