Bad News

ZELDA'S P.O.V
It's been 2 months since the defeat of calamity ganon. So much pain and sadness I must bare. I'm not the only one who has to deal with the pain. My fearless knight, Link. I secretly love Link that's how I sealed Ganon 100 years ago. I feel like he feels the same way.

Suddenly Link came in. I hesitated and almost fell out of my chair. He looked a little confused. Link walked over and sat letters on my desk. They were from Impa.

       Dear Princess Zelda,
I'm afraid I have gotten very sick. I may not make it because of how old I am. Please come ASAP. I want to see your face at least one more time.
                              -your friend, Impa

I broke out into tears. I fell to the ground only to be found being held by Link. Link petted my head as I sobbed into his shirt. Link didn't talk much he would just make facial expressions. Link could talk though. He asked me "what's wrong?" As I continued to sob. I said "it's Impa." His eyes grew large. He lifted me up grabbed me by the arm and rushed to our horse Epona. My heart was thumping thinking about what Link had just did. He held me. It brought me back to when Ganon struck and Link put up his sword and let me cry into his arms.

He lifted me up onto Epona. Then he got on as well. We set off to kakariko Village to go see Impa before it was to late. I was blushing the whole ride to kakariko village because I had to put my arm over Link's waist. Even though I did feel some of his muscles. So dreamy. Ahhh snap out of it Zelda!

                     LINK'S P.O.V
I really hope lady Impa is ok. On the way I was a little tense from Zelda's hands on me. I have developed a love for Zelda more then a knights protection. We reached kakariko village as I helped Zelda off the horse I could notice tears coming up in her eyes. If Impa died the princess would be in even more depression. She always blames herself. And I'm always there to tell her it's not her fault. As we made our way to Impa's room i noticed Zelda's hand was holding mine. I looked down at our hands and blushed but I held it tighter when I saw the look of sadness on the princesses face. When we got to Impa's room we saw her laying in her bed surrounded by sheikah. Zelda let go of my hand and rushed over to Impa. Zelda started to cry as she saw Impa cough up blood. Impa said "please don't cry princess" Zelda took soup from the counter and fed it to Impa. As they sat
there they talked for about twenty minutes. Then Impa glanced over at me and said "I would like to see the hero please, in private."
So Zelda and the Shiekah left leaving only me and Impa. I walked over to the old woman and she said "please take good care of Zelda. I know you love her so please. Not just protecting the princess but being there when she needs you most. Thank you for all that you have done." As she stop talking I saw her take her last breath. Then Zelda burst in.

Sorry if it's bad this is my first fan fiction I've ever wrote. And I'm not that great with grammar. So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter there will be more soon!<3