Shrines

ZELDA'S P.O.V
I walked down to the dining room to find 2 plates of pancakes laying on the table. I sat down and saw Link walked up to the table. He sat down and I asked "what's all this?" Link said "I want you to be happy today." I blushed and said "thank you". He said "so how are you dealing with Impa?" I had a frown on my face and said "I still am sad. It's hard to get over a person as close as we were." Link took the last bite of his pancakes and said "Zelda I'm always here for you." I blushed a bit. Link got up and I got up after him. I tripped over the foot of the table and landed right on Link. He fell to the ground and so did I. We ended up on top of each other. My boobs were in his face now. He had his eyes closed and tried to lift himself up but in doing so he accidentally squeezed my boob and said "what's that?" I smacked him in the face and a yellow light came from my hand. He flew back and said "ouch what was that for?" He saw her face looking like a tomato and her hands on her boobs.

Link said "OH MY PRINCESS IM SO SORRY I SWEAR IT WAS A ACCIDENT!" I looked at him and said "DON'T DO IT AGAIN DUMBO Link looked horrified. "I-I won't!" He said. "I
was thinking about visiting shrines today" Link said. I said "Then I'm coming with you! I can help! I still have my magic as you saw..." Link said "j-just don't get yourself hurt today. If you do I'll have to come protect you which I'm going to do anyways." So we headed off on our horses, Epona and Anna. Anna was my horse. She is white with a blonde mane. Epona is brown with a dark brown mane. We hopped on and found a shrine near Zora's Domain. We hopped off and went in the shrine. The shrine was a guardian shrine.

                           LINK'S P.O.V
I looked at Zelda and she just nodded. I pulled out my guardian axe and my guardian shield and when the guardian shot at me I reflected it back at it with the shield. Then Zelda took care of the rest. She had yellow light all around her and she blasted the guardian with her powers. God she's adorable and can kick butt! When she got done she gave me a smirk that looked like it said "look at me, wasn't that awesome!" Yes, yes it was awesome! I thought. "Looks like you still fight guardians the same way you always do!" Said Zelda. "You bet it's a awesome way to get rid of them!" I said "that was cringy" Zelda said. I felt my cheeks get red and said "It was supposed to be!" We headed back to the castle and on the way back a kid stopped us. "NO WAY THATS THE PRINCESS WITH HER KNIGHT!" The kid said. Me and Zelda just laughed. Then he said "when are you guys ever going to kiss?" Me and Zelda looked at each other and turned the color of a tomato. I said "M-me and her are not like th-that. We're just friends." Zelda glared at me then grabbed my shirt and kissed me. The kid looked at us in amazement. My face was redder than a cherry. When we left the kid I asked "What was that!?" Zelda just giggled and said "I wanted to entertain the kid!" "Well you d-didn't have to do that!" I explained. We arrived at the castle. I made dinner. It was steak in salad. Zelda loves steak so she had sparkles in her eyes when she took a bite. Then we went to bed I told her "goodnight my lov- I-I MEAN PRINCESS. Huh she asked. "Nothing" I said. "Goodnight princess." I said as I walked to my bedroom.

Wow that was weird writing that chapter! But it was adorable at the same time! So I hope you enjoy. Thanks for all the support especially when it comes to reading this crap! Bye!