1

Y/N POV
I woke to the sound of rattling and metal scraping against metal. I felt like I was being launched upwards, so I opened my eyes only to find that all around me was darkness. Not a single drop of light anywhere. I attempted to push myself to my feet only to fall back down from the pressure of the incline, also to add to the fact, my legs felt like jello. I tried once more, but failed.

So I decided to just sit down and put my back against the cool, metal wall. All of a sudden, whatever I was in came to a sudden stop and my head lurched forward from the sudden jolt causing an intense pain to shoot up my neck which was followed by my head jerking back and hitting the hard, unforgiving wall from the force of the abrupt halt.

I closed my eyes as I struggled run away the pain. A sudden glow appeared behind my eyelids, so I opened my eyes only to be blinded by a glaring light forcing me to squint and look down as an attempt to shield my eyes from the blinding light.

Once I looked up again all I could make out were a bunch of blurry figures behind the colored spots that covered my vision. I rubbed my eyes seeing my vision clear as my eyes darted from one person to the next, trying so hard not to panic. The expressions on the boys' faces ranged from confused to empathetic, to downright puzzled, which I'm sure all of those were plastered onto my face as well.

My thoughts were shattered as a strong hand was placed in front of me. I took it as an invitation to grab on, but I was unexpectedly heaved to my feet. Either the person obviously didn't realize how light I was, or I was just too unprepared.

But, it didn't matter because I came flying up and landed on the guy's solid chest. I was struggling to get out of his grasp as his arms wrapped around my waist trying to steady me as I obviously needed it. His sturdy arms hesitantly released my waist, but his hands were soon placed onto my shoulders as I looked up at "my hero."

"Whoa," I breathed out as I stared into the guy's face. He was gorgeous, like inhumanly gorgeous, like wow. He was seriously gorgeo- I cut off my train of thought as I saw a slight smirk on the guy's face and blushed, realizing he had heard what I said. I attempted to take a step back, but my legs collapsed as a surge of dizziness swept over me like a tidal wave.

Once again the guy's arms wrapped around me only this time to pick me up bridal style and hand me to another guy outside of the little box thingie we were in. He climbed out only to take me from the other guy as my eyelids became heavy. "Just go to sleep-???" he paused as he realized he didn't know my name. But, by that time, I had already passed out of exhaustion.

Soooo... how was the first chapter of my book?? I hoped you like it. Actually, right now I should be asleep, but I couldn't refrain from writing. The next update will be out soon!!!— Rach❤️