2

Y/N POV
I sluggishly opened my eyes as I awoke on an undersized but comfy mattress. It would've been quite peaceful if it weren't for the hushed whispers echoing throughout the small room. I strained to recall how I got there when I remembered coming up in a small metal box like thing. I also remembered the hot guy that helped me up. I shot up banging my head on the cool, hard, unforgiving wall behind me before falling unconscious again.

I could somewhat distinguish one person ushering the rest out of the room after someone stated I was waking up. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room, I was able to make out a guy sitting at the foot of my bed and all of the sudden I panicked. I started crawling back until my back hit the wall.

"W-who are you, wh-where am I, who am I????" I stuttered out my voice becoming more and more panicked with every word I pronounced. "Hey, calm down," the boy spoke in a thick British accent as he placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder, yet I still flinched at his touch afraid he was the cause of what was going on. "I'm not goin' to hurt you." he reassured calmly, retracting his hand slowly. It was so weird. For the first time since I'd gotten there I actually felt myself relaxing to some extent as if id adjusted to his presence. I sat there gazing at him as I tried to control my deep, ragged breaths. I then noticed how truly stunning he was.

His windswept blonde hair hung down slightly in front of his gorgeous eyes which were locked on me as if he too was studying me. Those eyes though! Those beautiful, striking, deep brown eyes which I would be happy to just get lose in any minu- 'woah hold up' I thought as I broke myself out of my love-struck daze. 'I just met this dude and he could be my potential kidnapper and here I am drooling all over him' once again my thoughts were interrupted when the boy extended his hand towards me, a slight smirk on his lips as he said,

"The name's Newt." I blushed slightly as I took his hand and shook it slightly.