5

As of right now, I need to find Newt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally found Newt, he was dripping with sweat. Man he looked hot like that. And, to make matters worse, he was shirtless. He was showing each and every one of those perfect- hold up, you can go drooling over him. He could be a total jerk.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat.

"Y/n!" He said, a little too excited.

"In the flesh." I said sarcastically.

"Wow. Loving the sarcasm there." Newt remarked.

"So, what do you need me to do?" I asked.

"You wanna be useful? Go get us some more fertilizer." Newt said.

"Ok..." I replied unsure.

So, I went in search of some fertilizer. While I was wandering around in the DeadHeads wondering where in the world that fertilizer was, I could tell I wasn't alone. As I turned around, I saw Thomas staring at me with some crazed look in his eyes. Almost like... lust? One I finished that thought, he slowly started to walk forward.

I just stood there. Paralyzed. Paralyzed until he was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face. Then, before I had time to register what was happening, I felt a pair of chapped lips on mine.

Thomas was kissing me. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there. That was until Thomas forced his tongue in my mouth. At that, I finally moved. I kicked him in his area. Once I was out of his grasp, he had already recovered and was after me again.

By that time, I was ready. I took off running with him right behind me. Once I made it out of the woods, I started screaming for help. Newt was the first to notice and went running after Thomas with a shovel in his hand.

Ok, so I'm kinda losing my motivation for this story. I'm also running out of ideas. Do you guys have any? Comment if you do and I'll try to fit them into the story. Thanks for reading! 💓💓