Misguided Conduct

Haku P.O.V

They sat around Lin's newly renovated office at the top floor of the bathhouse, and he has to admit so far from what he saw of the bathhouse she has done a pretty good job with the place, she had told him all her plans and ideas and he couldn't really argue with them they were great idea's. In place of what used to be tacky and gaudy clump of mess was now a neat and tidy, classy modernised space, quite luxurious, the floors are now marble instead of wood, which had a large plush carpet covering most the space, and the old armchairs by the fireplace was replaced by two black leather chaise love seats, the office seemed to have somewhat of a black and white modern theme with a hint of purple, though probably not modern in Chihiro's standards...

Chihiro...his heart leapt as worry clouded his mind, they were currently waiting on Kamiji's soot balls to bring forth information, however, it seems that they aren't back yet. Suddenly, as if reading his mind Kamaji bursts into the rooms with a bunch of papers, he suddenly stood up in response and looks at the spider spirit expectantly, as Zeniba and Shigeru sat opposite of him on the other love seat, looking up at him nervously. Suddenly he sits back down in his seat as Kamaji sprawled all his papers on the coffee table as he sat down next to him.

Zeniba is the first to speak "What did they find out?" She asks and the old man smiles through his moustache.

"They have found out enough, they have scoped out the place and said that she is being held in one of their cells, cell 5 they said. The crafty little fella's even managed to snag us up a map and layout information of the place " hearing this he couldn't help but speak up.

"You mean they saw her? Was she okay? did they hurt her?" he asks trying not to sound frantic.

Kamaji nods "Yes they saw her and they said she was unharmed, however, she was in a terrible mood, they said they would have tried to speak to her if it wasn't for the fact that she wasn't alone, they said they heard the guy hounding questions left and right at her..." Suddenly Shigeru snorts and laughs a little 

"No wonder she was in a foul mood, I'm sure she gave back what they gave to her just as well, our Chi doesn't like being hounded and told what to do, she turns ice cold, isn't that right Kohaku" Shigeru says turning to wink at him, which he blatantly pretends he didn't notice, this wasn't the time for joking around.

"Well, let's begin..." he says and they each peered over at the coffee table to inspect the papers and maps sprawled on it.

~8 hours later~

He takes a deep breathe as he looked over the map again, he had saved up as much of his magic and spiritual energy as possible, and now they were now ready to go ahead with their plan. He watches as Zeniba gets all the magical ornaments ready putting them into a circle when she finally put the finishing touches on what seemed to be the preparations on the marble floor she turns to look at me.

"Remember Haku, I am only able to get you there child, you will have to find your way back on your own, however if things go well it should be quick and easy...you have gotten better at the teleportation spell I showed you, I've seen it, you should be fine" she explains and says reassuringly before turning to the prepared spell on the ground and began chanting the spell quietly to herself. 

Finally After 5 minutes of chanting the golden seal that Zeniba placed in the middle of the circle began to glow as did the rest of the ornaments that made the circle, suddenly a purple light erupted from them and a line of purple magic joined all the orniments together and then each orniment sent a purple line to the seal in the middle and then dark purple energy erupted in the center getting bigger and bigger until it filled the entire circle on the floor, he could see the swirls of energy inside what seemed to be a bottomless hole in the ground.