ReLaTioNSHiP aDViCe

•*•••*•••*•

FOUR BITES INTO THE QUESO ADRIEN had happily plopped before her, Marinette was focused on the singular string that was loose from her fuzzy socks. One tug and they would be done for. Curiously enough, she found herself not caring, not making a mental note to watch out for the garment, instead accidentally dripping a blob of cheese on it.

"Scientifically speaking, if you spill the whole bowl of queso on your foot, it would be extraneously difficult to walk to my bed," Adrien remarked with a snide tongue, a devilish smirk playing on his pink lips.

Shooting him a sassy glare, Marinette plucked the bowl from the floor, dangling the container over her toes, tilting it until the cheese kissed the rim.

"No! Don't! I was being a little snark!" he yelped, pleading her to change her stubborn mind. She giggled, relinquishing the bowl back down to its rightful place among the spread of snackery. "That's what you get for poking fun of me," Marinette sing-songed, turning to face the movie, but shifting her eyes barely to her left to catch Adrien's reaction.

He was being a pouty baby, slumping his broad shoulders. Adrien perked up when she moved the bag of chips over to her other side. Patting her freed lap, he made quick work to lay his head on her lower thighs. His entire frame fully relaxed when she began to run her polished fingers though his thick blonde locks, admiring the boyishness of the baby curls at the nape of his neck.

Somewhere in between making the perfect batch of gumbo and Tiana kissing the desperate frog, Adrien thought it appropriate to ask the dicey question he did.

"How much sex do you think Prince Naveen had before he met Tiana?"

The dark haired girl was highly lucky she had finished swallowing her drink of soda when she did. Otherwise, there would be sticky brown lowlights in Adrien's hair. "Pardon me?"

"Well, he's royalty, so there must be swarms of women dying to be near him. Not to mention how attractive he is. I'm sure he's had plenty," he surmised, answering himself in the process. She couldn't believe her ears. Shaking her head in amusement, Marinette decided to play along.

"Sure, he his gorgeous. Those sweet brown eyes, that curl resting on his forehead? Don't get me started on how his teeth practically dazzle! Oh yeah, if I had to have sex with anyone, real or not, it would certainly be him."

"Regardless, Tiana would have to be alright with the fact that Prince Naveen was a manwhore in his past. Otherwise, their relationship wouldn't work at all," he said, spouting a quick and uneven change in topic.

Her tongue stuck out, disgusted with where this conversation was going, and all because Adrien overanalyzed the writing between the scenes. "What makes you say that?" she inquired.

"Sex is how you determine if you're compatible for a relationship. If one doesn't want it, they break up. If one only wants to sleep with another, but they disagree, bye," he announced arrogantly, as if it was common knowledge.

"What if I wanted to sleep with another person other than Harold, even if he's been adamant, but never pushy or forceful?"

With each syllable that dripped through her lips, Adrien tensed up.

"What if everything you said was false, and you're planning on remaining celibate until you marry?" he chucked, growing increasingly defensive. "Who said that was what my plan was? For all you know, I could have had sex before I came here," she joked.